overall

RATINGS: 2334   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.78/5   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
krdktq (17) - Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 19, 2003
This is one of the best every every day beers that you will drink. It sometimes can smell skunky. Whether you are having one after mowing the lawn or drinking them all night they go down smooth. You will never confuse this with a good german lager but it is tasty and the price is right.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
Fergz99 (17) - Phila, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 4, 2006
This ia an everyday beer for us in PA. Its not the greatest beer in the world, but much better then any of the mass produced crap from Bud, Miller, or Coors. How many other beers can you order just by saying can I get a Lager ?

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 8/20
Daves69 (17) - Orlando, Florida, USA - JUN 23, 2006
I agree with jrmac, this beer is a great deal for the $$ In Florida everyone has it on tap and cheap. If you can purchase it in cans itís proof that good beer can come in a can and for a low price!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
smashbros (16) - USA - MAY 15, 2007
A crisp tasting, interestingly bodied lager. Does better than itís pale counterparts Heineken, Coorís, and Bud.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
zguiliano (16) - USA - JAN 24, 2008
Not a lot going on here. Great amber color; fizzy with a little hops, and some flavor I canít really identify. Was told that I "had to try Yuengling." It was mildly disappointing, but all in all, not a bad beer.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
adambomb (16) - USA - JUN 20, 2003
The best of the Yuengling line. Always cheap in Pittsburgh, but I have drank way too much of it to enjoy it anymore.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
BeerNJagerYum (16) - jacksonville, Florida, USA - JUN 3, 2005
I was at a bar and bored with my BudLight. At times I would see people getting Yuengling. The name caught my curiosity. I went up the bar and asked the bartender if I can have a sample. She handed me a glass. It didnít look too bad. Went to my seat and took a sip. It was soo sweet and just not good. I was so disappointed I stuck to my BudLight.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
jpfisher99 (16) - Troy, New York, USA - MAY 6, 2001
Great beer -- easy to drink, great flavor, little aftertaste.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
nevditz (16) - San Francisco, California, USA - SEP 6, 2002
in pennsylvania, best lager for the price

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 8/20
hattrick6899 (16) - USA - AUG 31, 2002
Yeah, Iíd have to say this is about as good of an acceable American beer you can get. Nice flavor and goes down easy. Forget Bud as king of beer.