RATINGS: 2304   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.78/5   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
SirBeer1963 (14) - Tampa, Florida, USA - AUG 10, 2003
yuengling bought out the tampa Pabst plant and I did not think much till I tryed the beer and I was very suprised as it was not at all bad as a mild beer with a full body taste and a light but noticable hops

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
BrooklynWallis (14) - Cols., Ohio, USA - AUG 4, 2004
Not nearly as good as I expected. Tastes kinda flat, and doesnít have the "bite" I would have expected. A bit of a dissappointment.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
flynnguy (14) - New Jersey, USA - JAN 25, 2005
Bland and overcarbonated. Going to school at Drexel University, this was a "quality" beer at the parties. I would certainly choose it over most of the stuff that they usually served but I donít think Iíd actually buy this beer. I think itís a little too orange for a pale lager and it canít be because of the flavor. Itís drinkable but thatís about all I can say for it.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
maniak (14) - Bath, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 8, 2005
This is THE lager for me. Easy to drink, flavorful, but a bit heavy for the warm months. Very much the "go to" beer for all situations.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
BavariaYeti (14) - Wiesenbronn, GERMANY - JUL 12, 2008
Much better than your standard American Pale...not even close. German Pils...not quite, but compared to the local standards this beer excels. Great appearance, nice mouthful, and a decent taste. Actually a hopnote and a nice, albeit, relatively malty note. Wake up and taste the new national pale.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
KingKnuckles (14) - Bronx, New York, USA - AUG 3, 2008
Bought a 12 pack for 8 bucks at my job, which was the incentive to buy the beer in the first place. At first i wanted to know how the name was pronounced, i kept calling it young-ling lager until my friend told me how to pronounce it correctly which is ying-ling. So once figured out, i went too drink this lager. The aroma was a faint floral malt aroma, Appearance which i think is the best characteristic of the beer was a transparent dark amber color, flavor wasnít all there very bland sort of sweet and light with a note of caramel and some fruit. overall it was cheap and better than a bud, but nothing to great. Oldest brewery in the USA! (i give it some credit for being the oldest brewery in the US, and gives me a sense of patriotism for my country.)

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
KNOFAC (14) - Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 31, 2011
Pours translucent copper with a thin head. The aroma is grassy, a little metallic. The flavor is very much on the malty side,and a little syrupy. The hops are minimal, but provide JUUUST enough to give this brew balance. The mouthfeel is thin. The finish is sweet, not too lingering. Honestly, this is my all-time go-to, right up there with the Black and Tan. Above average, but by no means stellar. Iíve never considered it top-3 in any scenario, but I would never turn one down. In a way, itís comforting, like how you sometimes would rather have a cheeseburger over a steak.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 14/20
af310310 (14) - - AUG 5, 2012
Of the American macrobrews, Yuengling gets a clear edge in my book. Actually a decently flavorful beer and a very pleasing amber color for a rock bottom price to compete with the likes of Budweiser. This blows Budweiser out of the water over and over again. Itís often either this or Molson Canadian when Iím looking for a cheap sessionable beer, depends on what Iím in the mood for. For a $10 12 pack, itís hard to beat Yuengling Traditional Lager.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
thebombtb (14) - Missouri, USA - NOV 28, 2013
Copper color pours nicely with a light head. This is my favorite American lager. Great taste I only wish it was available in our state.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
FlyersFan (14) - Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 14, 2013
One of the best American beers in my opinion. Bottle pours an amber colored beer with a little white head. Decent lace is left as you drink. Malty with almost a skunky hoppy taste, but in a good way. Smooth and drinkable all year long. A damn good brew.