overall

RATINGS: 2279   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.78   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
bigmattiem (12) - Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 26, 2001
This beer is a bit overrated, it is ok, a better choice than the standard American Macro brews, but sill overrated.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
fryjohn (12) - Maryland, USA - DEC 15, 2003
UPDATED: DEC 19, 2003 Mild hoppy, nutty aroma (stronger/nicer aroma when served in a tulip shaped glass). Dark yellow/gold appearance. Mild hoppy, nutty flavor. This is my favorite "cheap" beer.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
beerandsteak (12) - Syracuse, New York, USA - MAY 2, 2004
Yueng was new to me when I came out here, and I wasn’t dissapointed... in fact, I was in love. But that love didn’t last long once I started seeing other beers, and well, we’re still friends, no doubt about that. It pours decently, it has a sour sweetness at times, but it’s not the same as it used to be for me.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
Ebonheart (12) - Washington, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 9, 2005
This is the football beer to drink in Pennsylvania. Very affordable, local, and easy to drink a lot of. Best bet in PA for a good beer if the bar has no good beers.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
gremlin45 (12) - New Haven, Connecticut, USA - SEP 23, 2007
This beer defined my college experience. Every keg we ever got was of Lager. Yuengling beer has a special place in my heart for being the best beer in its price range every time and for keeping a bunch of college kids warm and happy in the winter time. Not the greatest beer on earth, but I drink it any time I can get it.

MikeRa (12) - Bensalem, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 16, 2008
This is one of the most popular beers in all of the areas it serves. It is a drinkable beer, and is always on tap at every place I drink it at.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
bluto1978 (12) - Michigan, USA - SEP 28, 2009
You got to remember what you are drinking at what price to perceive value. This is the best lager for the money I have ever had. Super smooth. Just a great beer!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 18/20
ericschoon (12) - Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 28, 2011
My go-to beer. It isn’t exotic, but when you are after a pale lager, I find few others I would go for.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
DFlake (12) - - JUN 17, 2012
UPDATED: JUN 19, 2012 Proably one of the best flavored American lagers, great on tap and in the bottle good beer

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
DrReddinger (12) - Virginia, USA - MAY 6, 2014
This is a great refreshing lager on a warm day. Good out of the can or out of a bottle. Great beer for the price.