overall

RATINGS: 2335   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.78/5   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
BeerNJagerYum (16) - jacksonville, Florida, USA - JUN 3, 2005
I was at a bar and bored with my BudLight. At times I would see people getting Yuengling. The name caught my curiosity. I went up the bar and asked the bartender if I can have a sample. She handed me a glass. It didnít look too bad. Went to my seat and took a sip. It was soo sweet and just not good. I was so disappointed I stuck to my BudLight.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 13/20
Fyrdraca (16) - Athens, Georgia, USA - OCT 24, 2008
Pours light amber with a short-lived, almost white head. This had a very smooth feel to it. Slightly more hops than other lagers I’ve had; I liked it. It’s not one of my favorites, but it’s easy to drink yet still a decent beer.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
ajd11 (16) - , Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 7, 2010
I had to rate this beer. Awesome beer for people who are just starting off with beer. This was the Macrobrew that begin to convert my taste buds. This is also my go-to budget beer. I wish it still taste as good as I once thought it was!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 1/20
shealoftus14 (16) - Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 10, 2011
I liked it, it had a good flavor and was pretty smooth for a local beer. Price was descent. I prefer it over most lagers. It also as a nice appearance to it.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
Beckerboy (16) - Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 6, 2011
For a high production beer Yuengling is not all that bad, and for $50 a quarter keg itís a great beer that most people like. Itís not my favorite, but itís a palatable house beer for most people.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
LTBC16 (16) - Denver, Colorado, USA - APR 27, 2012
How can someone NOT love this the lager?! One of the oldest beers in the country and they still got it goin on! Great flavor, and a fabulous aroma make this a great beer to finish a hard days work outside. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
bakers17 (16) - Alabama, USA - NOV 9, 2013
Ahh. This beer is close to perfect. Love lagers and this one is tops. Bottles cans or on tap, canít be beat.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
ntg1213 (16) - - APR 9, 2015
On tap. Tan with a thin head. Slight straw aroma, skunky taste. A step above other macros at its price, but certainly not to be confused with craft beer, whatever the brewers association says

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20