RATINGS: 2345   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.78/5   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
indysigner (14) - Milton, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 12, 2001
Not as good as the Yuengling Porter despite what the rankings might say. Not a great ílagerí but it does have that pleasant Yuengling taste.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
beerMe23 (14) - bethlehem, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 4, 2003
UPDATED: JUN 10, 2003 I am always surprised when people rave about Yuengling. I think the farther you are away from pennsylvania the more you might like the beer. I myself can barely finish a bottle anymore nothing special.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
SirBeer1963 (14) - Tampa, Florida, USA - AUG 10, 2003
yuengling bought out the tampa Pabst plant and I did not think much till I tryed the beer and I was very suprised as it was not at all bad as a mild beer with a full body taste and a light but noticable hops

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
BrooklynWallis (14) - Cols., Ohio, USA - AUG 4, 2004
Not nearly as good as I expected. Tastes kinda flat, and doesnít have the "bite" I would have expected. A bit of a dissappointment.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
flynnguy (14) - New Jersey, USA - JAN 25, 2005
Bland and overcarbonated. Going to school at Drexel University, this was a "quality" beer at the parties. I would certainly choose it over most of the stuff that they usually served but I donít think Iíd actually buy this beer. I think itís a little too orange for a pale lager and it canít be because of the flavor. Itís drinkable but thatís about all I can say for it.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 10/20
SWToxaClassico (14) - Nescopeck, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 22, 2007
Bottle and Tap: Had gallons of these in my life. Good color, goes down smooth. No alcohol flavor. Good sweet bitterness. Great with barbecued food. Local beer here so it is really cheap. I have not experienced craft beers like others on this site yet, so this is one of my favorites right now.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
salzy (14) - USA - AUG 14, 2007
Itís LAGER. No I mean if you order this in Northeast PA you only say Lager. As in, " I need a draft Lager." I grew up with this brew. I will never turn one down. I donít understand people bashing this tasty treat from Pottsville. Then again it doesnít taste the same if you get it from the Tampa brewery. Go to the Pottsville tour, itís free and you get two free pints.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
BavariaYeti (14) - Wiesenbronn, GERMANY - JUL 12, 2008
Much better than your standard American Pale...not even close. German Pils...not quite, but compared to the local standards this beer excels. Great appearance, nice mouthful, and a decent taste. Actually a hopnote and a nice, albeit, relatively malty note. Wake up and taste the new national pale.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
KingKnuckles (14) - Bronx, New York, USA - AUG 3, 2008
Bought a 12 pack for 8 bucks at my job, which was the incentive to buy the beer in the first place. At first i wanted to know how the name was pronounced, i kept calling it young-ling lager until my friend told me how to pronounce it correctly which is ying-ling. So once figured out, i went too drink this lager. The aroma was a faint floral malt aroma, Appearance which i think is the best characteristic of the beer was a transparent dark amber color, flavor wasnít all there very bland sort of sweet and light with a note of caramel and some fruit. overall it was cheap and better than a bud, but nothing to great. Oldest brewery in the USA! (i give it some credit for being the oldest brewery in the US, and gives me a sense of patriotism for my country.)

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
KNOFAC (14) - Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 31, 2011
Pours translucent copper with a thin head. The aroma is grassy, a little metallic. The flavor is very much on the malty side,and a little syrupy. The hops are minimal, but provide JUUUST enough to give this brew balance. The mouthfeel is thin. The finish is sweet, not too lingering. Honestly, this is my all-time go-to, right up there with the Black and Tan. Above average, but by no means stellar. Iíve never considered it top-3 in any scenario, but I would never turn one down. In a way, itís comforting, like how you sometimes would rather have a cheeseburger over a steak.