overall

RATINGS: 2228   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.78   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
RareBreedTM (7) - Hopkinsville, Kentucky, USA - MAY 23, 2009 does not count
On Tap at Old Chicago, Clarksville, TN. I have always heard good things about this beer. I was impressed, yet let down. This would make a great daily drinking beer, but I think that the hype got to me and that is why I was disappointed.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
craemac (7) - Alabama, USA - DEC 8, 2010 does not count
Truly one of my favorite lagers. Grew up with this in the fridge and now that its available in SC, I donít have to stock up everytime drive through PA.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 7/20
cncdad (7) - - JUN 21, 2012 does not count
Yuengling traditional is always a pleasing beer. Perfect with wings and burgers. Nice malt with a touch of hop. The nose has a slight hop nose. Color is nice rich amber.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
JBAR1972 (7) - USA - DEC 31, 2013 does not count
Great Regional beer. Happy to have in abundance in VA. Nice dark caramel color, foamy head. Sure looks great when poured. Hard to believe itís 15 bucks a case!! Goes down smooth. Can drink several while watching football and munching nachos. Tasty, refreshing, easy drinking lager. Perfect on a summer day after mowing the lawn. I know itís not fancy....and thatís why I love it. Definitely my go-to beer over any BMC. Highly recommend.

usc1rules (7) - - APR 12, 2014 does not count
This is one of the best beers out on the market. A nice American made beer. Goes with everything and any situation.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
HammerheadPDX99 (6) - USA - DEC 24, 2001 does not count
On a recent trip back east I tried to find a Micro Brew.. In S.Haven this is the closest I was able to find. Iíd almost rather drink Budweiser than this stuff. It is an old brewery and I respect that... I wouldnít try it again...

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
NJBeerLover (6) - USA - FEB 13, 2003 does not count
Another wonderful beer from Yuengling. It is a golden lager which tastes just as good as it looks. I highly recommend getting a sixer.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 19/20
Bigbutch10 (6) - Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 14, 2005 does not count
This is one of my favorite beers. I might be a little biased due to its proximity to my residence, but it truly is a great beer. I especially enjoy its thick head and great smooth taste. I recommend trying this beer from the bottle, its taste seems much more crisp this way. Great American Lager

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
dohastmich (6) - Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 12, 2005 does not count
if youre in the lehigh valley, youre sure to always be able to get a lager. yuenglings nothing special, but its better than BMC for basically the same price.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
jberneti (6) - USA - DEC 19, 2005 does not count
Beautiful amber color, smooth and basic taste, but the best part about it is the price. An unbeatable value that beats all the other readily-available beers.