overall

RATINGS: 2340   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.78/5   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
DFlake (12) - - JUN 17, 2012
UPDATED: JUN 19, 2012 Proably one of the best flavored American lagers, great on tap and in the bottle good beer

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
KevinfromNH (12) - Concord, New Hampshire, USA - MAR 22, 2014
Terrible, considering it was hyped for so long because it wasnít avail. in MA. I guess itís a step up from Natural Light, but thatís about it. Wish I could return the last 5 bottles. If youíre a dumb budweiser loving simpleton, you might like this crap.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
DrReddinger (12) - Virginia, USA - MAY 6, 2014
This is a great refreshing lager on a warm day. Good out of the can or out of a bottle. Great beer for the price.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
ribrewmaster99 (11) - Warwick, Rhode Island, USA - DEC 31, 2001
A typical pale, watered down American lager, but pretty good for itís style. Very much like Michelob. Light bodied, pale color, nice tight head, with slight traces of corn in the flavor. Not my favorite kind of beer at all, but still favorable of Bud/Coors/Miller type beers.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
beermonger (11) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 22, 2002
I just want to love Yuengling. Itís from Pennsylvania (as am I). Itís from the United Statesí oldest brewery. It has an almost unspellable, Asian-esque name. I canít love it though. I donít hate it. I donít dislike it. Much better from the tap than in a bottle. Here in Pittsburgh youíll often see a sale on the stuff, say $17/case. Spend the extra three bucks on Sam Adams Boston Lager or Penn Pilsner/Gold. Itís a ho-hum beer.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 15/20
courtney2073 (11) - USA - APR 3, 2003
Love the way you can ask for "a lager" at a bar in Philadelphia and they know you mean this. Dry and refreshing. Where's my cheese steak?

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
sarcops (11) - Plant City, Florida, USA - JUL 16, 2004
great beer overall. tastes better on tap. now that it is also brewed here in the tampa area, it is more available that way. one of my all time favorites

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 16/20
smithlrs2003 (11) - washington, Washington DC, USA - OCT 1, 2005
excellent beer; this is probably my favorite beer tor drink when Iím out on the town or at a barbecue. Smooth, assertive flavor but not as heavy as youíd expect from the coloring.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
madcurls85 (11) - USA - MAY 2, 2006
My favorite "all time brew." One of the first beers I really enjoyed and had many great time with the green botltle in hand as well .

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
JamesHellican (11) - USA - OCT 13, 2006
I know its nothing crazy good. But I will say, when iím at a pub that has nothing but bud and coors, they always have Lager. Its the lesser of all Evils.