overall

RATINGS: 2334   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.78/5   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
beermonger (11) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 22, 2002
I just want to love Yuengling. Itís from Pennsylvania (as am I). Itís from the United Statesí oldest brewery. It has an almost unspellable, Asian-esque name. I canít love it though. I donít hate it. I donít dislike it. Much better from the tap than in a bottle. Here in Pittsburgh youíll often see a sale on the stuff, say $17/case. Spend the extra three bucks on Sam Adams Boston Lager or Penn Pilsner/Gold. Itís a ho-hum beer.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 16/20
smithlrs2003 (11) - washington, Washington DC, USA - OCT 1, 2005
excellent beer; this is probably my favorite beer tor drink when Iím out on the town or at a barbecue. Smooth, assertive flavor but not as heavy as youíd expect from the coloring.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
madcurls85 (11) - USA - MAY 2, 2006
My favorite "all time brew." One of the first beers I really enjoyed and had many great time with the green botltle in hand as well .

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
JamesHellican (11) - USA - OCT 13, 2006
I know its nothing crazy good. But I will say, when iím at a pub that has nothing but bud and coors, they always have Lager. Its the lesser of all Evils.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 18/20
teknotronik (11) - York, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 15, 2007
Excellent Lager, Smooth taste, beautiful color, excellent texture, good price, my favorite beer

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
Hercules (11) - Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 14, 2008
This is certainly one of my favorites to have with a good, fried meal while hanging out after 18 holes. It is nice and refreshing, and works well with a meal. I find the taste to be light, and not over powering, with a good after taste.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
frankliam (11) - New Jersey, USA - JAN 30, 2016
On tap, can, bottle everywhere. This is the pride of American macros. Dissipating white head, taste is very unoffensive and easy drinking, caramel, a little toasty, nothing special but leaves little to be desired for what it is. An old reliable and like I said, pretty clearly above any American macro.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
pokey1228 (10) - USA - FEB 19, 2002
This is my favorite íanytimeí beer. I recently had the wonderful experience of purchasing a keg of this and it was fantastic. Especially at a cheaper price than Bud or Miller.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
chong (10) - Ligonier, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 10, 2002
the ling has that dark amber color that all top noch lagers should have and the taste is great

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 8/20
BOCCALO (10) - USA - JUL 30, 2002
UPDATED: FEB 28, 2003 This is a very good lager, uh...yeh has a deep amber color...and umm nice hop character,,yeah thats it.