overall

RATINGS: 2179   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.79   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
knifeyou99 (4) - USA - SEP 19, 2001 does not count
The main thing that keeps me coming back to this beer is the taste. A friend of mine tried it and said it tasted like a mid-priced steak, which I thought was unusual. However, in some bizarre way, it kinda does this lager justice. I agree with the previous reviewer though, that it does have a strange, lingering aftertaste. A better than average beer, especially for the price.

crusader99 (4) - Kulpmont, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 10, 2001 does not count
Being from the Coal Region in PA, where this is made, I grew up drinkin this stuff. Its by far my favorite beer and the only reason I dont drink it more often is because I am a struggling college student.

sporter99 (4) - USA - APR 9, 2002 does not count
A better lager you’ll never find

Pikes2002 (4) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 30, 2002 does not count
Mmmm...Yuengling...Tall Dark & Smooth, just like my favorite men...oh, I mean beer. Now I don’t know about the rest of these chumps on here, but when I’m bowling, I like to have a seat after a frame and have a plastic cup of nice cold Zingling. Foosball for All. Go Pikes.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
jjohn (4) - Devon, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 26, 2003 does not count
This beer is heavy on the corn--you can literally smell the corn if you hold the beer up to your nose. Its not a bad beer, but I'd rather have a Coors Original if I am going to drink in this price range. Yuengling's best beer is their Porter, then probably the Chestefiled Ale.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
yuenglover21 (4) - USA - FEB 26, 2004 does not count
very refreshing, smooth pouring and the appearance looks delicious the head is slight fizzy and a hint of caramel

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 16/20
WVUer21 (4) - Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 16, 2004 does not count
A local favorite, Yuengling is a staple at parties or gatherings. Great on tap. Very crisp and clean. Good flavor.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
ceezneez (4) - anderson, South Carolina, USA - FEB 18, 2005 does not count
a very enjoyable cheap beer. lived up to the hype of my northern friends. when i look back on my younger days when i spent the same price on bud light that i couldve spent on this, i kick myself in the ass. good drinkers beer.

USMC314 (4) - Union Bridge, Maryland, USA - FEB 23, 2005 does not count
I love it like no other. It is what i love about beer. Its so good i love it. buy some if you can. its good.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
koelschlover (4) - Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 30, 2005 does not count
Pretty close to a hometown beer for being only a few counties away from the oldest brewery in America. Not the greatest head but it has a good overall taste and good flaver. Its Amber red in color and fairly inexspensive. Far better then your big time companys like miller, coors, etc.