overall

RATINGS: 2263   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.78   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
HammerheadPDX99 (6) - USA - DEC 24, 2001 does not count
On a recent trip back east I tried to find a Micro Brew.. In S.Haven this is the closest I was able to find. I’d almost rather drink Budweiser than this stuff. It is an old brewery and I respect that... I wouldn’t try it again...

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
NJBeerLover (6) - USA - FEB 13, 2003 does not count
Another wonderful beer from Yuengling. It is a golden lager which tastes just as good as it looks. I highly recommend getting a sixer.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 19/20
Bigbutch10 (6) - Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 14, 2005 does not count
This is one of my favorite beers. I might be a little biased due to its proximity to my residence, but it truly is a great beer. I especially enjoy its thick head and great smooth taste. I recommend trying this beer from the bottle, its taste seems much more crisp this way. Great American Lager

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
dohastmich (6) - Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 12, 2005 does not count
if youre in the lehigh valley, youre sure to always be able to get a lager. yuenglings nothing special, but its better than BMC for basically the same price.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
jberneti (6) - USA - DEC 19, 2005 does not count
Beautiful amber color, smooth and basic taste, but the best part about it is the price. An unbeatable value that beats all the other readily-available beers.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
jchioda (6) - USA - JAN 4, 2007 does not count
Flavor is one of the best for a low-priced premium lager. This is my second favorite Yuengling brew. Appearance is very nice. Especially enjoy on tap.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 10/20
xskinyx (6) - USA - APR 23, 2007 does not count
it would be perfect if the flavor was stronger. who poured water into my beer?

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
FLP62 (6) - USA - OCT 13, 2007 does not count
Not a huge lager fan, but this one stands out. Great maltiness that provides a pretty good texture for what it is. Very clean finish, but not weak. Won’t necessarily excite you, but definitely won’t disappoint.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
Epeefencer (6) - Sellersville, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 9, 2008 does not count
The best of the mass produced lagers. Full bodied, nice head. Somewhat strong aroma. Good crisp, slightly acidic. Great on those hot summer days, in this part of the world, its what you’ll be served if you go in to a bar and ask for lager.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
Conrad (6) - , New Jersey, USA - AUG 12, 2008 does not count
Yuengling and I have a special relationship, as it was the first beer I ever really liked. Basic American lager, but better than most of the other swill in that category. Very refreshing and light. Definitely one of my favorites.