RATINGS: 2294   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.78   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
TheEmperor (8) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 10, 2008 does not count
Stronger than most American beers. This has a light hop flavor with a slight hint of sour that I feel adds to the charm. The medium to full body is very well balanced. A good beer, but an amazing beer for the price.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
geherald (8) - Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA - JUL 27, 2008 does not count
It’s a lager, plain and simple. Nothing to write home about, but good enough to drink when I can find it and nothing else. Light and refreshing and definitely better than the macro lagers. Its my beer of choice when I am stuck in Rural PA, visiting my parents.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 3/20
ausleerenstein (8) - knoxville, Tennessee, USA - SEP 24, 2008 does not count
best american beer for the money. 1st beer i ever drank it was good then it’s still good now particularly on a hot day after twisting wrenches in my driveway.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
Engelond (8) - Aliquippa, USA - MAY 11, 2010 does not count
I was introduced to this beer several years ago by my son. Two years ago I moved to PA (no, not because of the beer). This is truly a delicious American Lager, albeit a mass production style. Light in all its assets but made for drinkability. Very nice color, head and malty flavor. It is the perfect beer for parties, ball games, or anything requiring activilty because it doesnít fill you up and the carbonation is refreshing.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Narf (8) - USA - MAY 23, 2010 does not count
A regional beer I get a kick out of when I travel to the area. Itís pretty good not fantastic. One of those beers that will keep the party going after you ran out of the good stuff.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
theoberlander (8) - USA - APR 14, 2011 does not count
12 oz. bottle. Itís a cheap, pale lager with an undeserved reputation of actually being good beer. The taste -- like its appearance -- is flat, and the whole thing is rather forgettable. Itís a bit more satisfying than drinking one of the bigger macros, but that isnít saying much. A passable option if there are no other options, and you find yourself in dire need of a beer.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
finewinematt (8) - Baltimore, Maryland, USA - SEP 13, 2011 does not count
Not bad for being on the same price tier as the other big name American Macros. Amber color, richer flavor than ANY of the other mass produced pale lagers. Longer finish and more satisfying aftertaste. Decent.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
Indy99 (7) - Seattle, Washington, USA - JUN 19, 2001 does not count
Okay lager with a decent bite. Itís a good alternative to the Bud and Miller you are stuck with at most PA bars. I drank it till I moved to the great Northwest and realized how many better beers exist on this planet.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
jmdrpi99 (7) - Troy, New York, USA - OCT 10, 2001 does not count
i wish we could buy it up here in new york

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
whateverlol99 (7) - USA - DEC 4, 2001 does not count
hands down the best thing out there. I stand by this stuff like I stand by the liquor store every morning waiting for it to open. So you can go ahead and drink your premium imports but if you want real quality come to Pa and sample Pottsvilleís finest