overall

RATINGS: 2315   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.78/5   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
NJBeerLover (6) - USA - FEB 13, 2003 does not count
Another wonderful beer from Yuengling. It is a golden lager which tastes just as good as it looks. I highly recommend getting a sixer.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 19/20
Bigbutch10 (6) - Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 14, 2005 does not count
This is one of my favorite beers. I might be a little biased due to its proximity to my residence, but it truly is a great beer. I especially enjoy its thick head and great smooth taste. I recommend trying this beer from the bottle, its taste seems much more crisp this way. Great American Lager

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
dohastmich (6) - Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 12, 2005 does not count
if youre in the lehigh valley, youre sure to always be able to get a lager. yuenglings nothing special, but its better than BMC for basically the same price.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
Epeefencer (6) - Sellersville, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 9, 2008 does not count
The best of the mass produced lagers. Full bodied, nice head. Somewhat strong aroma. Good crisp, slightly acidic. Great on those hot summer days, in this part of the world, its what you’ll be served if you go in to a bar and ask for lager.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
Conrad (6) - , New Jersey, USA - AUG 12, 2008 does not count
Yuengling and I have a special relationship, as it was the first beer I ever really liked. Basic American lager, but better than most of the other swill in that category. Very refreshing and light. Definitely one of my favorites.

beerthirty22 (6) - Newnan, Georgia, USA - NOV 9, 2009 does not count
This is the BEST Every day drinking beer for $10 - $12 bucks a 12 pack... Go Get some NOW

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
yuenglingbeck (6) - - JUN 24, 2011 does not count
if i had a genie and he would grant me 3 wishes... all 3 of them would be to have yuengling shipped to hawaii...this is my first rating and yes it’s biased...i grew up with this beer and all my friends who live here from the east coast always ask everybody to sneak it here when they come back to the islands

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 18/20
Paul312612 (6) - Cheshire, Connecticut, USA - JUL 8, 2012 does not count
I can’t get this beer in CT, because we suck in this state and charge too much taxes. I think this is the best macro brewed session beer. Nothing special, but just a good drink.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
pepsibottle1 (6) - Virginia, USA - JUL 22, 2012 does not count
UPDATED: OCT 17, 2012 Bottled. Oh, Yuengling. One of my favorites, and a steal at the price. Can be found incredibly cheap. Does everything right and for the price, it’s a hell of a deal. Aroma: Nice and neutral, slightly skunky but not offensive, slight hay hint Appearence: Nice, dark tinted beer, frothy. Very frothy, if you love it like I do! Taste: I love this beer because it’s so well balanced. A nice medium of dark and light, very crisp and a drinkable beer. Very drinkable. So neutral, love it Palate: A bit fizzy but very drinkable. Doughy you can say. Overall: Wonderful brew that rivals the more expensive lagers. A massive upgrade from macro

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
Anderaos (6) - sao Paulo, BRAZIL - MAY 14, 2015 does not count
Gosto de caramelo, aroma delicioso,aparência excelente, foi a melhor cerveja desta noite ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone