RATINGS: 2304   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.78/5   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
JPorter21 (5) - USA - JUL 16, 2005 does not count
A very easy-downing beer, especially during the summer months. Overall, a very good lager, but it has to be fresh. I had some very rotten bottles and even bad drafts at some establishments. You’ll know if it is rotten, because it will taste of skunk juice. Very good, as long as you get it fresh.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
teachgerman (5) - Hickory, North Carolina, USA - AUG 21, 2005 does not count
Nice aroma, slighty hoppy but pleasant. Wonderful amber gold color. Head was thin, didn’t last. Nice carbonation through the glass. First taste is smooth, very little bite. Finishes nutty. Good mouth feel, pops off the tongue.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
RugbyDan (5) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 31, 2006 does not count
Great beer to drink at the bar, especially if you compare it to the other choices many bars have (Bud, etc.). Not gonna bowl you over with flavor, but it gets the job done. Plus, great price/specials in PA.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
bisgute (5) - USA - AUG 23, 2006 does not count
Yuengling is my favorite beer. So many fond memories drinking lager and hanging out with friends. Just a great old standby

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
1549 (5) - USA - MAR 25, 2007 does not count
Wow...just a solid beer. Great taste and great with food. No complaints can be found here.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
nattylightfan (5) - USA - AUG 4, 2007 does not count
yuengling out of a bottle is pretty good, its a lot better than drinking it out of a can, brewed about 45 mins from my house

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
knifeyou99 (4) - USA - SEP 19, 2001 does not count
The main thing that keeps me coming back to this beer is the taste. A friend of mine tried it and said it tasted like a mid-priced steak, which I thought was unusual. However, in some bizarre way, it kinda does this lager justice. I agree with the previous reviewer though, that it does have a strange, lingering aftertaste. A better than average beer, especially for the price.

crusader99 (4) - Kulpmont, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 10, 2001 does not count
Being from the Coal Region in PA, where this is made, I grew up drinkin this stuff. Its by far my favorite beer and the only reason I dont drink it more often is because I am a struggling college student.

sporter99 (4) - USA - APR 9, 2002 does not count
A better lager you’ll never find

Pikes2002 (4) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 30, 2002 does not count
Mmmm...Yuengling...Tall Dark & Smooth, just like my favorite men...oh, I mean beer. Now I don’t know about the rest of these chumps on here, but when I’m bowling, I like to have a seat after a frame and have a plastic cup of nice cold Zingling. Foosball for All. Go Pikes.