overall

RATINGS: 2152   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.78   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
Terry (1) - Clayton, Georgia, USA - JUL 22, 2005 does not count
Slightly sweet with a good malty taste. Dark amber in color with a smooth flavor and a smooth finish. The aroma is moderate and it goes down smooth. Better than Amber Bock, my popular beer favorite, and nearly as good as Alaskan Amber and Moosedrool.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
jmilicia (1) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 1, 2005 does not count
Yuengling! Iím from Philly, and in Philly we drink beer from Americaís oldest brewery. This beer is good all year round, with food or with out. Itís the only beer to drink at an Eagles tail gate.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
RookieBrewster (1) - Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 15, 2005 does not count
Although this is the beer I grew up on and sometimes go back to, it is just an above average brew. Sure it may be one of the better American Lagers but I think that it just has that novelty to it that makes it an inviting drink. I would tell any beer drinker that if in the area they should try this stuff if available on tap. But the best Yuengling I ever had was straight from the brewery and not just because it was free it honestly tasted better than anything else you could buy.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
joey99 (1) - USA - DEC 20, 2005 does not count
Good beer overall. Not the best but better than the larger beer companies offer.

swzine (1) - USA - MAR 22, 2006 does not count
The best lager Iíve ever had - both bottled and druaght. I prefer draught though. I moved to TX for my job. I almost didnít accept with the lack of Yuengling out here being one of the dealbreakers - until I found Shiner Bock. I was very happy when I stumbled onto a distributor in VA thatíll ship it anywhere in the country.

jakep (1) - USA - JUN 27, 2006 does not count
I LOVE YUENGLING. Its inexpensive, and delicious, and available at every bar in Bucks County. 6.50 pitchers at AJs. Americaís oldest brewery, recognize bitches.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
dragonslayr (1) - St. Pauls, North Carolina, USA - AUG 17, 2006 does not count
Nice flavor for a lager. Finishes nice. Tried this beer a year ago at a party and was surprised at how good it tastes

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
maceymace0 (1) - USA - DEC 26, 2006 does not count
One of my favorites. Dry, malty taste from the bottle, hints of bananna from the tap. Clean finish and just an all-around great-tasting lager. The head (or lack of one) leaves something to be desired. Iím surprised not more people on this site rated this higher but I guess an honest steel workers brew from Pottstown Penn. isnít going to get a fair shake. Iím going to start my own micro-brewery that specializes in ales that taste like a burning tire dipped in witch hazel, charge $10 a six pack, and garner a 9.0 rating from people that should really be drinking wine.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
zozo (1) - USA - FEB 7, 2007 does not count
Yuengling is brewed in my home state, Pa. When Dick reintroduced the traditional lager in the mid 80,s he took a chance. Everyone loved it. Now all the breweries jumped on the bandwagon the last ten years, big and micro. Thanks to Dick Yuengling taking this gamble ,20 years ago , all of us can now enjoy the way beer tasted before the days of prohibition from all of americas brewers. Itís amazing that Yuengling is only available in about eight states and yet is the fifth largest brewery in the U.S. The rest of you people in the U.S. that arenít in this area of distribution donít know what you are missing. I feel sorry for you.

beer777 (1) - Floral Park, New York, USA - MAY 2, 2008 does not count
Rich dark amber color, not heavy, delicious on the palate and the tongue, great drinking beer, the colder the better, very, very glad that Yuenging decided to distribute to NY, could only get it in PA. One of my alltime favorite beers.