overall

RATINGS: 2229   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.78   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
Willi9899 (3) - USA - JAN 18, 2002 does not count
Great American Union-Made Beer.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
Troyez (3) - Pontiac, Illinois, USA - OCT 25, 2005 does not count
Yuengling has to be the best domestic beer that I have tried. Too bad they donít distribute in Illinois.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
cheesesilk (3) - USA - APR 17, 2006 does not count
Warm and flat, in a small mug for 1 dollar on tuesdays. Crazy redheads and idealistic hippies. Yuengling is a cool uncle with a passion for John Lennon.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
coachprebes (3) - USA - JUL 3, 2006 does not count
You can definitely tell that the people who like this beer are either: a.) from the Pottstown, PA area, or b.) graduates of Penn State. I can not tell you how happy I have been since I was able to find "Lager" down in VA. Those of us who know order a pitcher of Lager and know we will get a Yuengling Lager pitcher.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
cody10911 (3) - Ardmore, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 9, 2006 does not count
good overall rating because of a very reasonable price. i live in pa and love this beer

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
hrndfrg (3) - USA - NOV 14, 2006 does not count
Very good value pale lager. Beats any mass produced lager. Wish I could get it in Indiana.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 20/20
psu274 (3) - USA - MAR 3, 2007 does not count
Great beer, grew up on it at college at PSU, and now got promoted out here in Ohio, and canít but it anywhere. It sucks, I asked people for a Yuengling, and they looked at me like I was asking for a lost chineese boy. Every time I go back home to PA, I buy a couple cases and bring em back. Makes no sense, Iíve been to Florida, and can buy it, but right over here in Ohio.....different story

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
inverseparadox (3) - USA - JUN 13, 2007 does not count
Yuengling Lager was a stable to me getting into beer. I can drink it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
benyrdskynyrd (3) - USA - JUN 13, 2007 does not count
Cheap, woodsy full flavor. Not too filling, nice aroma. Overall nice beer.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
Moondog (3) - Sylvania, Ohio, USA - JUL 13, 2007 does not count
Discovered this one in PA, what a great lager! Only wish it was available in NW Ohio.