overall

RATINGS: 2325   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.78/5   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
JPorter21 (5) - USA - JUL 16, 2005 does not count
A very easy-downing beer, especially during the summer months. Overall, a very good lager, but it has to be fresh. I had some very rotten bottles and even bad drafts at some establishments. You’ll know if it is rotten, because it will taste of skunk juice. Very good, as long as you get it fresh.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
teachgerman (5) - Hickory, North Carolina, USA - AUG 21, 2005 does not count
Nice aroma, slighty hoppy but pleasant. Wonderful amber gold color. Head was thin, didn’t last. Nice carbonation through the glass. First taste is smooth, very little bite. Finishes nutty. Good mouth feel, pops off the tongue.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
bisgute (5) - USA - AUG 23, 2006 does not count
Yuengling is my favorite beer. So many fond memories drinking lager and hanging out with friends. Just a great old standby

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
knifeyou99 (4) - USA - SEP 19, 2001 does not count
The main thing that keeps me coming back to this beer is the taste. A friend of mine tried it and said it tasted like a mid-priced steak, which I thought was unusual. However, in some bizarre way, it kinda does this lager justice. I agree with the previous reviewer though, that it does have a strange, lingering aftertaste. A better than average beer, especially for the price.

crusader99 (4) - Kulpmont, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 10, 2001 does not count
Being from the Coal Region in PA, where this is made, I grew up drinkin this stuff. Its by far my favorite beer and the only reason I dont drink it more often is because I am a struggling college student.

sporter99 (4) - USA - APR 9, 2002 does not count
A better lager you’ll never find

Pikes2002 (4) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 30, 2002 does not count
Mmmm...Yuengling...Tall Dark & Smooth, just like my favorite men...oh, I mean beer. Now I don’t know about the rest of these chumps on here, but when I’m bowling, I like to have a seat after a frame and have a plastic cup of nice cold Zingling. Foosball for All. Go Pikes.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
jjohn (4) - Devon, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 26, 2003 does not count
This beer is heavy on the corn--you can literally smell the corn if you hold the beer up to your nose. Its not a bad beer, but I'd rather have a Coors Original if I am going to drink in this price range. Yuengling's best beer is their Porter, then probably the Chestefiled Ale.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
yuenglover21 (4) - USA - FEB 26, 2004 does not count
very refreshing, smooth pouring and the appearance looks delicious the head is slight fizzy and a hint of caramel

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 16/20
WVUer21 (4) - Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 16, 2004 does not count
A local favorite, Yuengling is a staple at parties or gatherings. Great on tap. Very crisp and clean. Good flavor.