overall

RATINGS: 2200   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.79   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 13/20
APintofDoom (2) - - OCT 8, 2011 does not count
Yuengling holds the distinction in my mind of having the best quality per cost ratio. Its also widely available. I am no longer in high school or college when the flavor of pisswater beers can be overlooked in favor of price and an ultimate priority of getting drunk. If I throw a big party these days, I don’t want to spend high dollar on REALLY nice beers, so I get a keg of yueng and it never disappoints. Its a great balance of light and flavorful, with not too many hops. There are no surprises here, good or bad, just a nice tasty lager at a reasonable price. If you get a chance, make your way to Pottsville, PA where the brewery is located. They are some great people up there and its always a pleasure to visit and have a tasting. Oh and one more thing. This is very strange but I think yueng tastes better from a can than from a bottle. I have no idea why but give it a try yourself. Of course, on tap is always first choice.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
hippyace69 (2) - upper darby, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 29, 2011 does not count
This is my favorite beer, personally I compare everything else I drink to it. For me, this is the beer to sit down and decompress from a long day to. Drinks smooth with a unique taste that is not overpowering. Not always the best choice for all situations, but most often chosen over any other.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 5/20
Kracka914 (2) - - JUN 18, 2012 does not count
UPDATED: JUN 22, 2012 One of the best lagers at the price point. Tasty, light (in body) and overall a great value.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
camaromatt (2) - Ocala, Florida, USA - JUN 28, 2012 does not count
Smooth to the last drop. Great tasting and aroma beer. Goes good with a frosty mug . Nice hoppy smell.

crl847 (2) - Illinois, USA - JUL 1, 2012 does not count
Nice darker than normal lagers, excellent head, aroma smells great, taste is wonderful, love the finishing taste. By far one of my favorite beers of all time!

cwcs19d (2) - - JUL 11, 2012 does not count
This is one of my all time favorite beers and my normal standby beer for all occasions

reloadsim (2) - - JUL 27, 2012 does not count
My favorite American beer. This statrted me on my love of beer. I will always have a cold one of these in my fridge for life.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
JDBongiornI (2) - New York, New York, USA - OCT 3, 2012 does not count
Not too strong in taste yet not too week either. A true American lager you can’t go wrong with.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 16/20
tylerzoller (2) - Indiana, USA - OCT 22, 2012 does not count
Great beer to have after a long day.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
Radar09 (2) - - DEC 24, 2012 does not count
A good departure from the more wide spread American beers (Budweiser) but still nothing to write home about. I would still drink this any day over Bud, Miller or Coors.