overall

RATINGS: 2185   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.79   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
meatstack (1) - Gahanna, Ohio, USA - FEB 15, 2010 does not count
perhaps a little skunked, but this beer is very familiar to me, as I grew up only miles from the brewery. Now that Iím in Ohio itís a treat to get it.

yingling (1) - Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 23, 2010 does not count
If you want a smooth, sweet taste that you can enjoy, go for traditional lager. Even if you say you donít like beer, this one will not disappoint you. Satisfaction guaranteed.

1.1
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 3/20
dbrownwhgt (1) - Kentucky, USA - JUL 1, 2010 does not count
Just a good beer as far as Lagers go. It actually has some flavor. Gets too sweet after about 7 or 8.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
thewagnerite (1) - USA - JUL 20, 2010 does not count
The best American Lager, although in regard to the rest of the world, thatís not saying too much

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
harrymore (1) - USA - SEP 13, 2010 does not count
A fresh first taste that quickly dissipates. Goes down easy. Words that come to mind are thin and light

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
x3leggeddawg (1) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 21, 2010 does not count
My old stand-by. Readily available, good value, and a smooth texture. Much better than any of those "Lite" beers on tap!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
Jake1294 (1) - Ohio, USA - NOV 17, 2011 does not count
They just started selling this in my area (Cincinnati) and I noticed that every third person in the grocery store had a 12 pack in their cart. If it is so popular, it must be a great beer, right? It is a great beer for people that hate the taste of beer. I wonder if I got a bad batch because the only drink I can only compare it to is Perrier water with a hint of skunk. I normally drink IPAís and stouts, so I had my wife try it. "Thatís more watery than Coorís light!" was her reaction. It may be the longest continually running brewery, but it needs to end.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
z4ciao (1) - Ohio, USA - NOV 21, 2011 does not count
In a word: over hyped. Little taste on finish.Would choose Hudepohl Amber over this.

slferreiro (1) - Carlsbad, California, USA - NOV 30, 2011 does not count
The ultimate session lager. Unfortunately only available on the east coast.............

lordofbeer (1) - Annapolis, Maryland, USA - MAY 3, 2012 does not count
Since Moving to Maryland a couple months ago this has become my favorite new beer, since it wasnít available in Chicago or Michigan its new to me. Yuengling Lager will now become a staple in my house among others. It is a flavorful bear with easy drinkability. I highly recommend this beer.