overall

RATINGS: 2325   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.78/5   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 10/20
BeerGuitar (4) - - JUN 21, 2012 does not count
Good food beer, to me it tastes like a mix of guiness and miller light. I recommend giving it a try!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
jQbe11 (4) - - JUL 5, 2012 does not count
..................................................

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
UrbanArtifact (4) - - OCT 10, 2015 does not count
Itís not a bad beer to say the least. I enjoy the bready after taste it has as well as the smooth finish. Itís very drinkable and itís something I would have again. Being a craft beer "snob" I actually like this beer over any other macro out there even technically itís still considered a micro Iíd put it int the macro category but I digress. As for the vanilla taste some pick up on, I never got it, but man I love the bread I get from it.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
Fr1dge (4) - Mississippi, USA - JAN 27, 2016 does not count
Poured from a bottle into a pub glass. Taste is malty caramel with a very average, non-offensive impression. It may be a macro, but I have to say, itís certainly not a bad macro. Iíve had a few craft beers worse than Yuengling.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
Dr. Lou99 (3) - USA - MAY 18, 2001 does not count

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 11/20
hkdawei99 (3) - State College, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 17, 2002 does not count
This one is a staple here at Penn State! KNUG, fellow Penn State boozer, is right on down below! This one is perfect anytime, reasonably priced, and a great experience!

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
Willi9899 (3) - USA - JAN 18, 2002 does not count
Great American Union-Made Beer.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
SenorCovert (3) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 21, 2003 does not count
i don't think this beer is overrated at all. when i want a lager (in philly) i will always reach for one of these

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 9/20
GPM (3) - USA - JUL 13, 2003 does not count
I drink a lot of this stuff and it doesn't give me very loud beer farts. Glen disagrees. It's a good beer.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 13/20
mrruben (3) - USA - FEB 15, 2004 does not count
not the beer i would choose for myself but for the prise and fair taste its a good case to pick up when entertaining guests