RATINGS: 2345   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.78/5   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
BrooklynWallis (14) - Cols., Ohio, USA - AUG 4, 2004
Not nearly as good as I expected. Tastes kinda flat, and doesnít have the "bite" I would have expected. A bit of a dissappointment.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
jon112981 (327) - Bristow, Virginia, USA - DEC 30, 2004
Not a bad beer at all. Itís too pale in a glass for me but I wouldnít recomend it in a glass. Itís a great session beer. Little head, bubbly. It has a stronger flavor than your basic macro-brew and excellent for the price.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
flynnguy (14) - New Jersey, USA - JAN 25, 2005
Bland and overcarbonated. Going to school at Drexel University, this was a "quality" beer at the parties. I would certainly choose it over most of the stuff that they usually served but I donít think Iíd actually buy this beer. I think itís a little too orange for a pale lager and it canít be because of the flavor. Itís drinkable but thatís about all I can say for it.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
gerbache (8) - Oakland, California, USA - JAN 30, 2005 does not count
Seemed really bland and tasteless. Itís drinkable, but not particularly memorable. I suppose itís good for quenching the thirst, but I donít think Iíd buy this myself.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
JCapriotti (1379) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - OCT 16, 2006
I guess being in Pittsburgh for the second time, I have to try this. Served on tap at Primanti Bros. Clear copper body. Minimal head. Stale lagerish aroma, minimal hops. Same with flavor. Okay commoner beer. I suppose it goes good with the Cheese Steak sandwich.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
starfireming (309) - Richmond, Virginia, USA - NOV 5, 2006
Malt grain aroma. Thin amber colour. Doughy flavour with a little funk. Drinkable, though.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
DrHomolka (761) - Portland, Oregon, USA - JAN 25, 2007
Draft. Golden color with a small white head. Flavor was weak and watery. Refreshing, but definitely nothing special.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 7/20
possumjc (149) - Charleston - Mt Pleasant, South Carolina, USA - JUN 6, 2008
12 oz bottle. Pours a pale amber with a white head. Aroma has a little hint of hops but mostly smells just like all other cheap lagers. Flavor is not terrible. Has a little bit of hops. Overall it is not awful. In fact I can see swilling these with some spicy food or tailgating.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
Caleb1035 (63) - , North Carolina, USA - SEP 19, 2008
12 oz bottle pours to a nice amber body. Little aroma or head. Taste...not bad, not good. But an acceptable American lager.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
BustedFlat (554) - Edina, Minnesota, USA - DEC 5, 2008
Straight from the bottle at a Charleston, SC, bar, because they had nothing else. Why did we pick this bar? Light malt and maybe some hops. Not much else.