overall

RATINGS: 2153   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.78   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

Audio (18) - san diego, California, USA - APR 15, 2004
This is my all time favortite beer. Whenever I go back east, i drink Yuengling religiously.

ghalloran (1) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 25, 2004 does not count

Razor32 (2) - USA - APR 26, 2004 does not count
This is one heck of a great beer. Out of all the beers I have had, the very best so far. As usual best from the tap. thge color just sends me. one of the few heavy beers i can drink all night long.

phillyrainz (3) - philadlephia, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 14, 2004 does not count
A very nice beer. Around here there are few places that sell a nice brew,but yuengling is sold everywhere and is quite refreshing espically fresh from the tap! a local favorite around here!

USMC314 (4) - Union Bridge, Maryland, USA - FEB 23, 2005 does not count
I love it like no other. It is what i love about beer. Its so good i love it. buy some if you can. its good.

danccbc (1) - USA - JUL 6, 2005 does not count
I believe this is the very best beer based on taste and value. For 15 bucks you can get a case and its a hell of a lot better than Sam Adams or New Castle Brown. This is the oldest brewery in America and there is a reason this is still around after 175 years

andco924 (15) - Millbrook, Alabama, USA - SEP 27, 2005
UPDATED: MAR 24, 2007 Discovered this beer in Durham, NC. Loved every drop. Flavor is malty caramel with adequate hops..

swzine (1) - USA - MAR 22, 2006 does not count
The best lager Iíve ever had - both bottled and druaght. I prefer draught though. I moved to TX for my job. I almost didnít accept with the lack of Yuengling out here being one of the dealbreakers - until I found Shiner Bock. I was very happy when I stumbled onto a distributor in VA thatíll ship it anywhere in the country.

jakep (1) - USA - JUN 27, 2006 does not count
I LOVE YUENGLING. Its inexpensive, and delicious, and available at every bar in Bucks County. 6.50 pitchers at AJs. Americaís oldest brewery, recognize bitches.

sammarsh13 (6) - USA - SEP 4, 2006 does not count
This is the best mass-produced beer in the country. I like it much more than Sam Adams Boston Lager. Itís a staple of every bar in the Philadelphia area.