overall

RATINGS: 2218   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.79   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
sirpsycho (393) - Murrysville, Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 29, 2008
Bottle. Pours a clear, medium amber, very thin head that dies quickly. Aroma is slightly skunky, a touch of sweet malt. Flavor is again slightly skunky, malt, not much else. Why brewers still use green bottles is beyond my comprehension, I know, I know, the green bottle scores higher in marketing,......but it ruins the beer !!!!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
patrickfannon (1241) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 6, 2009
Draft. Pours clear, light gold with a a thin, quickly dissapating head. Aroma of wheat, malt, and hops. Light body with a light finish. Not nearly as good as I remember from my high school days.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
weitz15 (382) - Nashville, Tennessee, USA - JAN 3, 2010
Nothing special here. This lager had been hyped up quite a bit, but once I tried it, I was reminded that this is just another pale lager.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
LetsGoState (597) - Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 18, 2010
UPDATED: APR 12, 2012 One of my favorites. Good middle of the road beer in all respects. Definitely recommend.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
ajd11 (16) - , Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 7, 2010
I had to rate this beer. Awesome beer for people who are just starting off with beer. This was the Macrobrew that begin to convert my taste buds. This is also my go-to budget beer. I wish it still taste as good as I once thought it was!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Gustav1996 (333) - Birmingham, Alabama, USA - MAR 18, 2010
This beer has all the elements you would expect from a pale lager. With that said, I think it is a better alternative to Coors, Miller, Bud etc. as it has some character. However, at the end of the day it is a pale lager... don’t expect much.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 8/20
gormanb (173) - Bowling Green, Ohio, USA - AUG 5, 2010
smells clean, light straw. Has a nice color, amber. pours with little head. light and clean with the crispness of a well made lager. Taste is sour at the tip of the tongue, but it combines nicely with the carbonation. After this a strong apple flavor rounds out the taste and ends with a subtle sweet roasty malt flavor. A classic beer that is great for session drinking. Destroys all other macro lagers.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
fodesouare (24) - Washington DC, USA - MAY 13, 2011
Really, rating Yuengling? It tastes fine for a macrobrew lager but nothing worth writing about.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 1/20
shealoftus14 (16) - Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 10, 2011
I liked it, it had a good flavor and was pretty smooth for a local beer. Price was descent. I prefer it over most lagers. It also as a nice appearance to it.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
hollardustin (327) - Indiana, USA - SEP 5, 2011
I’m not a huge fan of this style, but you could do worse than this one. There’s a bit of a sweet malty flavor but still not a lot going on.