overall

RATINGS: 2218   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.79   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%

slferreiro (1) - Carlsbad, California, USA - NOV 30, 2011 does not count
The ultimate session lager. Unfortunately only available on the east coast.............

cajunduby (5) - Holloman AFB, New Mexico, USA - DEC 23, 2011 does not count
Honestly, the best beer I ever had. I live in New Mexico and I had family bring me four cases from Florida.

lordofbeer (1) - Annapolis, Maryland, USA - MAY 3, 2012 does not count
Since Moving to Maryland a couple months ago this has become my favorite new beer, since it wasn’t available in Chicago or Michigan its new to me. Yuengling Lager will now become a staple in my house among others. It is a flavorful bear with easy drinkability. I highly recommend this beer.

chefdyson (1) - - JUN 22, 2012 does not count
Its one of my favorite beers, being from Pennsylvania and living in Ohio I was very excited to see that they are now shipping it here (since october) so now ihave can enjoy it whenever I want to.

crl847 (2) - Illinois, USA - JUL 1, 2012 does not count
Nice darker than normal lagers, excellent head, aroma smells great, taste is wonderful, love the finishing taste. By far one of my favorite beers of all time!

cwcs19d (2) - - JUL 11, 2012 does not count
This is one of my all time favorite beers and my normal standby beer for all occasions

reloadsim (2) - - JUL 27, 2012 does not count
My favorite American beer. This statrted me on my love of beer. I will always have a cold one of these in my fridge for life.

glennous (27) - - SEP 27, 2013
Great all-around beer. Good aroma. Good aftertaste. Good appearance and head.

usc1rules (7) - - APR 12, 2014 does not count
This is one of the best beers out on the market. A nice American made beer. Goes with everything and any situation.

BelgiumBellyDank (11) - - SEP 23, 2014
Nostalgic drinking beer is superior like your hometown pizza place. Nostalgic drinking beer is superior like your hometown pizza place. Nostalgic drinking beer is superior like your hometown pizza place.