Hugos Gård is the venue for Køges very first beer festival located just 35km from the Danish capital of Copenhagen.
An exciting day where it will be possible to taste beer from breweries such as Hornbeer, Stevns Bryghus, Det lille bryggeri, Herslev bryghus, Jacobsen and Braunstein to name just a few!
There will also be a stand dedicated to home-brew where it will be possible to taste home-brewed beer, ask questions and learn more about how one can brew great tasting beer.
During the day there will be:
* Food available from Hugo’s BBQ or the ’Sandwich cafeen’
* Live music from 14:00-17:00 and 18:00-21:00
* American lottery
* Sale of beer related merchandise
* The possibility to purchase exciting beers to take home
* Special discount on ’Danske Ølentusiaster’ membership
Entrance is 100 DKK and includes a festival glass, 5 tasting tokens and a festival guide. Additional tokens can be purchased at 50 DKK for 5 tokens.