NovaBirra Home Brewing Class
Saturday, March 17, 2012 - Sunday, March 18, 2012 -
NovaBirraBraine-L’Alleud - BELGIUM, Belgium 1420
1st day - 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. :
You receive the course material and you learn the stages of beer making. The necessary ingredients and the brewing equipment are also reviewed. Together we create your own recipe and we prepare the next day brewing session.
2nd day - 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. :
Together with the other attendees you participate in the brewing process and you brew your very own beer!
The fee for the brewing class includes
* The lesson,
* The practical guide to home brewing,
* 2 meals including drinks,
* Tasting of 4 hand-crafted beers,
* The use of the brewing equipment,
* The ingredients to make your own beer,
* The lagering and bottling done by your host,
* Six 75cl bottles of the beer you have brewed during the brewing class (available for picking up 6 weeks after the class. Shipping arrangements can be made for people living outside of Belgium).
* You will automatically become a lifetime member of the NovaBirra HomeBrewing Club.Cost:
€250 all inclusivehttp://www.novabirra.com/pages/brewingclass.html