The Full Pint’s 5th Anniversary Celebration
Friday, August 10, 2012 - 8:00 PM
Naja’s Place 154 International Boardwalk
Redondo, CA, USA 90277
The Full Pint is turning 5, so come out to The Full Pint 5th Anniversary Celebration at Naja’s Place – Redondo, CA August 10, 2012.
TheFullPint celebrates it’s 5th year serving the craft beer industry as well as the craft beer enthusiasts with a huge beer bash. The Full Pint’s craft beer journey began with the landmark craft beer bar Naja’s Place in Redondo Beach, CA, so what better place to celebrate 5 years of beer news, reviews and event coverage than at Naja’s. Below are the details of the party, we hope to see you there. We’re sure you’re gonna have a blast!
What: The Full Pint’s 5th Anniversary Celebration – A gathering of good people and rare tasty beer.
Where: Naja’s Place - 154 Internatl Boardwalk Redondo Beach, CA 90277 ( Plenty of paid parking at the pier, spotty street parking near by)
When: August 10, 2012 – 8 PM – Closing
Admission: $35 entrance provides you with 1 commemorative PINT glass and 5 taster tickets for the special rare beer we’ve procured for this monumental moment in craft beer history + 1 Food Ticket + 1 Raffle Ticke to win a baller bottle.
So we can get you in the door quicker, tickets are at the door only on a first come first serve basis. This goes without saying, but you must show a valid 21 + photo ID.
Details: (Consider this a live document to check back on, as the madness unfolds)
- Naja’s Place is a famous beer bar with over 60 taps comprised of some of the best craft beer made in the world. The Full Pint has reached out to some of the most important and influential craft brewers we’ve worked with over the past five years to bring some of the rarest, and more importantly, some of the tastiest beers under one roof. While we cannot share with you the entire list of gems we will be pouring, we can assure you, there will be beers that you have not tried poured this evening.
- The special beers being poured for this event will not be on the ‘board’ for general consumption. You’ll be given a list at the door, 5 tickets and you will need your glass to gain access to these beers. A reasonable price will be set for pours outside of your 5 tickets, and again will only be accessible with a commemorative glass.
- Please bring a designated driver, or consider booking a hotel near by in Redondo Beach. The Full Pint doesn’t mess around when we party. We might get real carried away. Follow this link http://goo.gl/maps/nJdp
to find a near by hotel.
- Food will be available at the bar in addition to your plate of food with entrance. We want to make sure you are well prepared and fed. We’re keeping the kitchen open until midnight, so please make sure you balance out the food with the drinking.
- Redondo Pier has a paid parking lot, you’ll be lucky to find some free street parking.
- Tentative special draft lineup PREVIEW, subject to change and more added each day:
AleSmith Vanilla Coconut Speedway Stout
The Full Pint Anniversary Ale by Firestone Walker (Bourbon Barrel Aged Blend Strong Ale)
Dogfish 120 Minute IPA
Jolly Pumpkin Sobrehumano Palena ‘Ole
Russian River Temptation 2010
Stone IPA With Blueberries and Boysenberries
Bootlegger’s FiF Lambic
Pizza Port Carlsbad – Bagby’s Last Stand
Stone Old Guardian Barleywine 2007 (5 yo Barleywine Celebrating 5 years of TFP)
Please RSVP at our Facebook Event Listing.
* If you are one of our friends of the industry, and have a gem you would like to share at our party, please contact us.
$35 at the doorhttp://thefullpint.com
Your car deserves a bad review. In fact, I hope Dan posts a review on the website. brokensail
I met LtDan and he gave my car a bad review. t0rin0