Hopped Up Caribou Beer Fest
HOPPED UP CARIBOU BEER FESTIVAL
Beer Lovers’ Bliss!
Don’t Miss the 2nd Annual Sipping Showcase of the Best Midwest Brews
July 13-15, 2012
Lutsen, MN — Beer lovers, meet your makers! The 2012 Hopped Up Caribou Beer Fest features homegrown (local and regional) brewing heroes, live music, mouth-watering food and the chance to save the world… one glass at a time! The weekend events all take place at Caribou Highlands Lodge on Lutsen Mountains, located on Lake Superior’s beautiful North Shore of Minnesota.
Breweries featured at Hopped Up Caribou Beer Fest include:
• South Shore Brewery, Ashland, WI
• Summit Brewing, of St. Paul, MN
• Lake Superior Brewing, Duluth, MN
• Fitger’s Brewhouse, Duluth, MN
• Surly Brewing, Brooklyn Center, MN
• Schell’s Brewing Company, New Ulm, MN
• Carmody Irish Pub and Brewing, Duluth, MN
• Bell’s Brewery, Galesburg MI
• Dubrue Brewing, Duluth, MN
• Castle Danger Brewery, Castle Danger, MN
• Cold Spring Brewing Co., Cold Spring, MN
• Leech Lake Brewing, Walker, MN
Guests can enjoy Hopped Up Caribou Beer Fest in one of two ways:
$35/per person + ticket fees (or $40 at the door) for the Saturday Beer Garden, includes food and live entertainment.
From $130/person + fees for Weekend Lodging Package (July 13-15) including admission to the Saturday Hopped Up Beer Sampling, live entertainment and delicious food. Sample great beer and stay at a luxurious resort on Lutsen Mountains overlooking Lake Superior. Enjoy a Welcome Beer Basket in your room upon arrival!
Weekend guests will have a chance to meet the brew masters behind the beer and even learn their history, their unique craft and distinct products. Ultimately, this is the chance to ask any questions of this group of frothy fanatics! For more information, go to: www.hoppedupcaribou.com
WHEN: July 13-15
WHERE: Caribou Highlands Lodge
371 Ski Hill Rd. Lutsen, MN
Saturday Afternoon - Hopped Up Caribou Beer Garden
Enjoy a day of beer sampling, live entertainment, delicious BBQ’s while meeting brew experts and enthusiasts.
• 2:15p – Shuttles starting pick up and return trips available for local camp grounds, hotels and resorts. Call for information or pick up.
• 3:00 Gates Open. Register your ticket; pick up your wrist band, commemorative mug and voting slip
• 3:00p – Brewers begin serving BEER!
Vote for your favorite brew through the afternoon. Voting ends at 5:00p.
• 3:00 – 6:00p – Live Entertainment
• 3:00 – 6:00p – Outdoor BBQ – included in cost of admission. Enjoy Beer Brined Slow Smoked Turkey Legs, Grilled Beer Bratwurst, Moguls Burgers with traditional accompaniments.
• 5:15p Winning beer announced in the “More Hopped Up than the Rest Beer Cup”
• 6:00p – Brewers stop serving
• 6:15p – Attend the official presentation of the Lake Superior Beer Cup
• 6:00p – Shuttles continue, plan ahead, be smart, don’t drink and drive!
• 7:00 – 10:00p – Still Hopping After Party…outdoor bonfire, more live music, barbecue and full bar by Moguls Grille and Tap Room. No cover.
* Designated drivers receive admission for $10(+ ticket fees) which includes food at the Beer Garden and entrance to the Still Hopping After Party. Must be 21 years old to participate in the Beer Festival Events.
For interviews or media inquiries, please contact Katie Welch Peterson at 612-720-9374. For directions, tickets and more information about Hopped Up Caribou Beer Fest, check out: www.hoppedupcaribou.com.
No contact information provided
|No comments added yet|