Please note: this event is NOT held at Stone. It’s too big!
Our biggest beer festival and fundraising event is back! Join us for an amazing selection of the world’s best craft brews, food, and homebrewed sodas while helping us raise money for local charities.
You have two options:
Attend one 3-hour session (Session A or Session B)
$40 SESSION A: 11am to 2pm
$40 SESSION B: 3pm to 6pm
* A 16th Anniversary Celebration commemorative tasting glass
* Tickets for ten samples of delicious craft beers
* Over 40 participating guest breweries
* Over a hundred amazing beers to choose from
* Stone Collaboration tent featuring our latest collaborative efforts
* Free homebrewed sodas by the Society of Barley Engineers
* Samples of the world-famous Mike’s Beer Cheese
Purchase an All Access Pass & Rare Beer Section ticket that includes both sessions.
$75 All Access Pass & Rare Beer Section: 11am to 6pm
* Admission to BOTH 3-hour sessions. Take your time!
* Access to the Rare Beer tent up the hill. It’s less crowded and much cooler!
* Wristband tabs may be used in BOTH the Rare Beer tent AND the main festival area
* FIFTEEN 3oz samples
* Dozens of extremely rare and one-off brews available ONLY in the Rare Beer tent
* Complimentary food by Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens
* Guest appearances by some of the world’s best brewers
* Live music to go with your exceptionally rare beers