Great Lakes Total Tap Take Over
Join us on November 17th for our first event at Milos’ Craft beer Emporium.
Great Lakes Brewery is invading London and taking over all of our taps.
1. 25th Anniversary Belgian Saison - 6.5%
2. 25th Anniversary Imperial Black IPA (Nitro) - 9.5%
3. 25th Anniversary Porter (Bourbon Barrel Aged - 8%
4. 25th Anniversary Robust Porter - 7%
5. Miami Weiss Wheat Ale - 4.5%
6. Puzzler (Belgian Imperial Black IPA) *Collab with Phillips Brewing Co, BC - 9.1%
7. My Bitter Wife IPA - 6.8%
8. Milk Tits Imperial Milk IPA - *Collab with MILOS & ADIL
9. Karma Citra IPA - 7%
10. Deliverance Farmhouse Ale - 6.2%
11. Alipeno (Jalapeño Ale) - 6%
12. Vanilla Bean Imperial Espresso Stout - 10%
13. Armadildo IPA - 6.5%
14. Saison Dupump (Pumpkin Saison) - 6.2%
15. Full Nelson Double IPA - 10%
16. Daddy Issues (Farmhouse Ale with Brett) - 7%
17. Root Beer Of All Evil (Stout - *Nitro) - 5%
18. Ezra (Saison Aged in Spirit Tree Cider Barrels) *Collab with Amsterdam Brewery - 6.5%
19. Maverick and Gose *Collab with Amsterdam Brewery - 6%
20. Kludge (Oak Aged Sour) - 6%
21. Sacrilege (Brett Saison) - 6.8%
22. Pumpkin Wound (Pumpkin Porter) - 5.5%
23.Audrey HopBurn (Belgian IPA) - 6.2%
There will be total of 23 unique beers, all of them one offs.
The evening with consist of two parts:
1. Ticketed event from 4 PM to 7 PM
Cost $20 includes 6 tokens
This will get you a guaranteed access to all of the beers, chance to chat with brewmaster Mike Lackey and much more.
2. Doors open to general public at 7:30 PM.*
*there will be a lot of beers available - however no guarantee that all of them will make it to 7:30.
We will open doors to general public at 7:30PM subject to space availability.Cost:
ContactMilos Milos@PubMilos.com 519-601-4447
|No comments added yet|