Big Texas Beer Fest 2013
The Big Texas Beer Fest 2013 is North Texas’ second-annual 100% craftbeer inspired festival. Last year’s festival featured approximately 80 breweries. We expect this number to grow to 100-120 this year. Last year we also had about 350 beers, and expect that number to grow to 400+. The festival will continue to focus heavily on the emerging North Texas craftbeer scene, and Texas craftbeer as a whole. A number of breweries have promised us exclusive kegs, rare beers, one-offs and special firkins for this event. As with any time-sensitive product though, we simply won’t know what’s available until closer to the festival date. Stay tuned for a list.
The festival will also feature plenty of food trucks and local artisanal food. Free cheese samples will be available at a cheese sampling station, free locally roasted coffee samples, and we are working to secure other food sampling vendors such as free craft soda samples.
General admission tickets include the following benefits ($35 + tax)**:
* Access to the festival from 2pm – 6:30pm.
* Live music acts outdoors including The O’s (www.wearetheos.com) (tentative), Fish Fry Bingo (the official band of Texas craft beer www.fishfrybingo.com) and one act to be announced!
* Commemorative Big Texas Beer Fest clear acrylic taster cup.
* Sampling card with (12) 2oz samples with access to 375+ beers. (Why do I only get 24oz with admission?)
VIP admission tickets add the following benefits ($60 + tax):
* Dedicated VIP entrance to the festival at 1:00pm. Tickets will be pre-scanned to allow VIPs as much of the full additional hour. Please show up early!
* First access to rare, limited, firkins, and one-off beers.
* In-and-out access to the festival (VIP only).
* After party for VIPs only, to be announced!
* Only a limited amount of VIP tickets will be available so that your early access is worthwhile.
VIP will ONLY be sold in advance.
We don’t like the 24oz limitation at a beer festival in Texas as much as you don’t, and that’s why we’re pricing additional sampling cards really low. The day of the festival, you’ll be able to purchase additional sampling cards for only $2. These sample cards come with (12) 2oz samples! Legally we have to charge you something.
**If tickets are available the day of the festival (but we sold out last year), general admission tickets will be $50 (including tax). VIP tickets will not be sold at the door, so please purchase in advance.Cost:
No contact information provided