Craft Beer Dinner Series: Acoustic Ales Brewing
Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 6:30pm
The Grill at Torrey Pines11480 N Torrey Pines Rd
La Jolla, CA, USA 92037
Craft beer aficionados will again have the opportunity to raise a glass of local brew while they sample dishes created exclusively for the experience at the Acoustic Ales Brewing Experiment Craft Beer Dinner hosted by The Grill at Torrey Pines.
Award-winning Executive Chef Daniel Boling partners with the Mission Valley brewery on Wednesday, March 27 for this popular culinary event. Beers ranging from Belgian favorites to seasonal brews will be paired with culinary creations that complement each beer selection.
· Coconut-Crusted Local Seabass, Curried Lentil Salad: paired with “Passion Pils” Session Pils
· Shrimp and Grits, Anson Mills White Grits, White Cheddar, Tasso Ham, Crispy Kale: paired with “Tush” Double Dry Hopped Session IPA
· Jamaican Jerk Chicken Thigh, Beer Braised Cabbage, Roasted Young Carrots, Pickled Kumquats: Paired with “Mad Dub” Unfiltered Belgium Brown Ale
· Slow Roasted Leg of Lamb, Mole Negro, Banana Leaf, Oatmeal Tamale: paired with “Unplugged” Oatmeal Stout
· Almond Milk Panna Cotta, Apple Butter, Honey Almond Granola: paired with “The Groupie” Unfiltered Strong Belgium Blond
The cost of The Grill’s Brewers Dinners includes the special craft beers, dinner, tax and gratuity, and valet parking.
Cost is $75 per person and reservations can be made by calling 858.777.6645Cost: