Hangar 24 International Stout Day 2013
Friday, November 08, 2013 - 11am-Close
Hangar 24 Brewery1710 Sessums Drive
Redlands, CA, USA 92374
Our brewers have really outdone themselves with this year’s lineup. Starting at 11am on Friday, November 8th we will be featuring seven special stouts, a mix of archived past releases and brand new Pilot Batch releases. Each of the following beers will be available in half-pints and as part of a Stout Day flight:
1. Small Stout on Nitro (from our archive)
2. Brewers Breakfast (Pilot batch)
Oatmeal stout brewed with coffee
3. Yolo Hobo (Pilot batch)
A full bodied sweet stout using locally roasted cacao nibs
4. Spanish Dragon (Pilot batch)
A rich, malty and intriguing imperial stout.
5. Hangar 24 Russian Imperial Stout (From our archive)
6. Pugachev’s Cobra 2012- Bottles (From our archive)
7. Mayan Stout – Imperial Stout brewed (Pilot Batch)
Imperial Stout brewed with cacao nib, cinnamon, vanilla and habanero
Friday Cask afficianados need not worry, just because we’re having seven special beers doesn’t mean we’ll be cancelling the Twin Engine Cask for the evening! We’ll be tapping Chocolate Porter with Dates at 4pm sharp and pouring it while it lasts.
Finally, Swieners will be on our patio from 5-10pm serving up handheld, sausage-in-baguette deliciousness.
- See more at: http://hangar24brewery.com/events-admin/?p=2857#sthash.2TFCHrCt.dpufCost: http://hangar24brewery.com/events-admin/?p=2857
No contact information provided