All Ale to the Queen - Beer Carnival
All Ale to the Queen promises to be a "one of a kind" event and a "must do" for craft beer lovers in the region. Upgrade your general admission ticket and attend the King of Craft Session for an intimate afternoon of craft activities including Beer/Cheese Pairings with a World Cheese Judge, experience an off-flavor tastings and sample a 5-year Big Foot Vertical.
During the festival, participants can enjoy some of the following truly craft experiences including:
- Queen’s Twin cloning challenge where brewer’s clone other beers
- Sample the Joker’s Wild (Strain) Brew Off where brewer’s use yeast from the South’s only independent yeast lab, SouthYeast Labs
- Enjoy the 10 Station Mixology Bar ranging from chocolate shavings to boba balls
- Try the Mobile Infusers, infusing everything from Pecan Pie to Simcoe Hops into pure deliciousness
- Imbibe in the Brewer’s Dual, with regional collaborations such as Wicked Weed/Oscar Blues and more.
The inaugural All Ale to the Queen – Beer Carnival, will be the ‘Official Closer of the Charlotte Craft Beer Week’ in 2014. Over 100+ craft beers will be sampled during the Beer Carnival.
All Ale to the Queen promises to be a “one of a kind” event and a “must do” for craft beer lovers in the region. Unlike other beer festivals, All Ale to the Queen – Beer Carnival takes a different approach by focusing on the unique aspects of beer, with a little WOW factor mixed in.
Attendees can expect outrageous fun at this inaugural event that will include live music from amazing aerial performers, hula hoopers, glass eaters, belly dancers, jugglers, contact ball performer, magicians, costumes and more. This is what makes the Beer Carnival a must see.
|No comments added yet|