Wine & Chocolate Weekend
Saturday, February 08, 2014 - Sunday, February 09, 2014 - 10am - 5pm both days
Boyden Valley Winery64 VT Route 104
Cambridge, VT, USA 05444
Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits is proud to feature a new Vermont chocolate company, Cacao Matteo, during their first public debut. Owner, Teo Campbell, an artist and a craftsman, has utilized his skills to create decadent and beautiful confections with inspired fillings infused with the local flavors of Boyden Valley wines and spirits.
The newest Boyden Valley Winery product, Vermont Ice Hard Cider, will also be featured. Crisp and off-dry with delicate bubbles and a full apple flavor, the Vermont Ice Hard Cider is gluten free and crafted without using sorbate or concentrates, making it refreshing and clean on the palate.
Come celebrate new beginnings with unique experiences all weekend:
• Meet the chocolatier
• FREE Demonstrations of Chocolate Crafting Techniques throughout the day
• FREE Preselected Wine & Chocolate Pairing Samples
• FREE Tours of the winery at 11:30am and 1:00pm
• Full Wine Tastings available all day for $7+tax
• Chocolates infused with Boyden Valley wines & spirits available for purchase while supplies last
• Relax with a glass of wine in our historic carriage barn loft
Bring your friends, indulge and take home your favorite pairings, or pamper your Valentine with a romantic day of luscious chocolate and delicious wines.
No Reservations Necessary.Cost: