Saturday, March 29, 2014 - Sunday, March 30, 2014 -
Crescent Moon & Huber-Haus3578 Farnam St.
Omaha, NE, USA 68131
Announcing Our 9th Annual BOCKFEST
Sponsored this year by the August Schell Brewing Company of New Ulm, Minnesota!
Outdoor & Indoor Festival
Saturday, March 29th
Join us as the Huber Haus German Bier Hall and the Crescent Moon Ale House welcomes the return of Spring with our German Tradition Inspired Annual Bockfest!
Outdoor Bier Garden Hours-11:00 AM til 7:00 PM
Indoor Hours – 11:00 AM til 2:00 AM
Rain, Snow, Sleet or Sunshine The Fest will Go On!
Authentic Bock Biers on Tap!
• Limited Souvenir Bockfest ’14 Mugs Available!
• You may bring your own mug to use!
(your mug must be marked with the European ½ liter or 1 liter fill lines, or be one of our souvenir Bockfest mugs - otherwise your will be given a plastic cup that you may pour into your mug)
Other festivities include:
• Blessing and Tapping of the Bock Bier by the Beer Corner Monk!
• An Appearance by the Marti’s - owners of August Schell Brewing Co. - America’s 2nd Oldest Family Ran Brewery!
• Great Food from the Grill.
• Get your Bock Bier Poked!
• Live Music with the Barry Boyce Band!
Free Admission - Families Welcome
German "costumes" encouraged!
Celebrate spring and be a part of the Huber Haus and Crescent Moon Tradition.
36th and Farnam St.
(402) 345-1708Cost: http://beercornerusa.com/festivals/bockfest/