Were all going Dutch! Rooie Dop Brewery Launch!
Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 18:00 EDT
The Jeffrey Beer Bar & Cafe
311 East 60th Street
New York City, NY, USA 10022 [ map ]
Come get your Dutch on with us on a funky Thursday!
Rooie Dop ("Roy Dop") is a craft brewery from Utrecht, The Netherlands. They brew in their little dungeon, quayside in Utrecht, and now also at De Molen. Founded in 2012 and man, do they have a passion for good beer!! Their beers are so good that they were voted Best New Brewer in the Netherlands in 2013 on RateBeer.com
Join us for the US launch of the brewery along with some other treats from their Dutch friends.
- Rooie Dop Double Oatmeal Stout, 9.6%
- Rooie Dop Daily Grind - 6.5% coffee porter with Guatemala Antigua coffee
- De Witte Leeuw Amarillo Sun - 6% blonde ale with Amarillo hops (only keg in NYC)
- De Molen/Tired Hands Lost & Found - India Dark Ale with brettanomyces
- De Molen/Närke Goths & Vandals - Belgian strong dark ale aged in bourbon barrels, 11.1% (bottles)
And it’s the Spring Equinox on the 20th so what says spring more than Dutch tulips and beer?
No contact information provided
If You're Staying Local
Booking here supports RateBeer! Have a safe and enjoyable time.
Sanctuary Hotel New York
Rating: 4 stars
132 West 47th Street
New York City
Rooms from: $0.0
Distance from city center: mi.
map this hotel and event