Spirit of Hudson Food & Brewfest
Saturday, August 16, 2014 - 3pm-7pm
Avidia Bank Parking Lot
Hudson, MA, USA 01749 [ map ]
2nd Annual Spirit of Hudson Food & Brewfest
Saturday August 16, 2014 3:00-7:00pm, Rain or Shine (Tented Event)
Experience tasting over 100 crafted beers/ciders/malt beverages from 40 breweries & enjoy delicious food from Hudson’s finest restaurants. Plus enjoy the Avidia Bank Sounstage with DJ Bobby Begg.
• Downtown Hudson, with plenty of FREE PARKING
• Will need to have possession of a ticket to do sampling.
• Food & Brewfest tickets will be exchanged for a bracelet at the check in table.
• Must be 21 years of age to enter the Brewfest portion.
• Must present photo ID when exchanging for admission to Brewfest.
• Online ticket sales receipts must be brought to the check in table in order to receive your food bracelet or food & brewfest bracelet.
• Rain or Shine Event with more tent space this year, all sales are final.
Public parking at the Horseshoe Pub, along South St, Church St, Pope St, Main St and other areas of historic downtown Hudson.
Visit www.spiritofhudson.com for more information and tickets.
Organized by the Hudson Rotary Club and Rotary Club of Nashoba Valley. Proceeds benefit scholarships, community programs and events.
Platinum: Avidia Bank, Matec Instruments, Community Advocate, New England Clean Energy
Gold: St Marys Credit Union, Lemire Insurance Agency, Get Set Marketing, Citizens Bank, Daigneault’s Liquors
Silver: Country Glass, Boyd Coatings Research, Matt Tucker-New York Life, S&F Concrete, BP Trucking, Beyond Real Estate, Robin Frank-ERA Realty, Yates Law Offices, Rolling Stogies, Sign Logic, Reflections Memory Lamps, Bacon’s Wine & Spirits
Bronze: Heaven Scent, Marlboro/Hudson Ambulance, Body & Paint Center
No contact information provided
|No attendees at this time|
If You're Staying Local
Booking here supports RateBeer! Have a safe and enjoyable time.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites BOSTON - MARLBORO
Rating: 3 stars
121 Coolidge Street
Rooms from: $150.25
Distance from city center: mi.
map this hotel and event