Modern Times 1st Anniversary Party DAY ONE
Saturday, July 12, 2014 - Ticket Holders Only- See Ticket
Modern Times Lomaland Fermentorium3725 Greenwood St.
San Diego, CA, USA 92110
Modern Times Beer 1st Anniversary Party
Holy crap, has our first year ever been insane. To thank you all for the absolutely cockstaggering support we’ve received, we’re going all-out to throw the most splendiferous anniversary party imaginable.
We’re taking over all the taps at both the Lomaland Fermentorium & the North Park Flavordome with a crazy line-up of new beers (and a few ’old’ favorites), plus cold press coffee (both regular & barrel-aged). It’s going to be mega rad.
This party will also serve as the grand opening for the North Park Flavordome, our new tasting room on 30th St. We’ve poured a tremendous amount of work into making the Flavordome a fantastically cool place to drink beer, and we want to unveil it to the world, in all it’s stupendous glory.
Each ticket is good for admission to one session, ten 5oz. tasters (and unlimited coffee), plus a sweet keeper glass.
ANTICIPATED DRAFT LISTS
JULY 12th at the Lomaland Fermentorium (3725 Greenwood St., San Diego, CA 92110)
1. Lomaland saison
2. Fortunate Islands hoppy wheat
3. Black House oatmeal coffee stout
4. Blazing World amber IPA
5. Oneida dry-hopped pale ale (fresh batch brewed with Experimental Hop 05256)
6. Booming Rollers IPA
7. Funky Lomaland (Lomaland w/ Brett Trois & Brett Brux)
8. Red Wine Barrel-Aged Oud Bruin (debut sour! one pour per person)
9. Black House Aged in Red Wine Barrels with Brett & Sour Cherries
10. Mega Black House (an imperialized version of Black House)
11. Monsters’ Park w/ rye barrel-aged coffee (new version, now 12% ABV, tasting amazing)
12. Pilot Pinot Saison (7.5% ABV saison with Pinot Noir grape must)
13. Southern Lands (100% Brett Trois IPA brewed in October; tasty evolution)
14. Monsters’ Park Aged in Bourbon Barrels w/ coffee
15. Black House with cocoa nibs & toasted coconut
16. Coffee on nitro (cold press Black House coffee nitrogenated to silky smooveness)
Cask: Bourbon Barrel-Aged Monsters’ Park w/ coconut & cacao nibs
Cold Press Coffee (unlimited pours): Black House Blend, Bourbon Barrel-Aged Sulawesi Toarco Jaya
Back up kegs: Fantomaland (Lomaland fermented with Fantome yeast), Pilot Chardonnay Saison (7.5% ABV saison with Chardonnay grape must)
Food vendor: Fresh Tamales! They’ll be offering an incredible line-up of super tasty tamales at both sessions.Cost:
No contact information provided