Don’t Doubt the Stouts
It promises to be a fanciful, fruitful and florid night at the Black Squirrel on Wednesday (August 20) at 5 p.m., when nine varieties of the black stout stuff will be coursing through the venue’s tap lines. It plans to be a dark and stormy night at the Black Squirrel, where we will be pouring 11 varieties of the black stuff, starting at 5 p.m. on Wednesday (August 20th). The stouts will be streaming from the tap lines on both the main floor and in the Tap Room.
• 2012 Goose Island Bourbon County,
• Great Divide Oatmeal Yeti,
• Epic Big Bad Baptist,
• Hardywood Sidamo Coffee Stout (bottle),
• Founders Imperial Stout
• Port City Revival Oyster Stout,
• Bear Republic Big Bear Black Stout,
• Perennial Barrel-Aged 17 Mint Chocolate Stout,
• Devils Backbone Dead Bear Imperial Stout,
• Great Lakes Blackout Stout, and
• New Holland Night Tripper.
And here is to you during D.C. Beer Week. The chef, as always, will concoct a specialty item — a house-ground, nine-ounce, stout-infused burger, courtesy of Anderson Valley Barney Flats Oatmeal Stout.https://www.facebook.com/events/543506312427883/?notif_t=plan_user_invited
|No comments added yet|