Bucktown Arts Fest Craft Beer Tent
Saturday, August 23, 2014 - Sunday, August 24, 2014 - noon to 7 p.m.
Bucktown Arts Fest - Senior Citizens Memorial ParkBelden and Oakley
Chicago, IL, USA 60647
On August 23 & 24, get ready for Summit Summer Ale, which will be available all weekend, and a rotating list of more than 20 specialty brews. These are beers that you donít normally see at summer festivals, provided by the beer experts at Lakeshore Beverage.
Just like last year, the Bucktown Arts Fest has one barrel of each, so once a certain beer runs out, it wonít be back. The craft beer starts flowing at 1 p.m. on Saturday when the first two specialty barrels are tapped. After each runs dry, another specialty beer takes its place.
A few highlights (these are just a sample of what will be on tap each day and not necessarily in order):
Saturday, August 23
- Ale Syndicate du Sable Belgian Ale
- Founders Double Trouble IIPA
- Founders Rubaeus Raspberry Ale
- Goose Island The Ogden Belgian Tripel
- Moody Tongue Crushed Green Coriander Wit
- Uinta Dubhe Black IPA
Sunday, August 24
- 3 Sheeps Baaad Boy Black Wheat Ale
- Brooklyn Brewing Sorachi Ace Saison
- Evil Twin Molotov Cocktail IIPA
- Flossmoor Station Dunkelweizen
- Local Option Sweet Leif Biere de Garde
- Ommegang Belgian Independence Day 2014 Belgian AleCost:
Free entry into the festhttp://bucktownartsfest.com/2014/08/get-ready-for-craft-beers/
No contact information provided