RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Site News | Beer Talk | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

20 beers to go...

read 885 times • 19 replies • posted 9/30/2012 10:33:59 AM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2

premium
AdamJackson 2385:181
Originally posted by radarsock
From AdamJackson via beermail: "Didnít like the Lindemans and wrote off the style. Had the Cantillon Faro in Brussels. I want a lot more of it." ISO!

Even while stealthily replying to OPs via beer mail, my thought somehow make it back to this board. I think the Cantillon Faro is draft only. I had it on cask at moeder lambic...2,30 Euro I think.
9/30/2012 4:06:09 PM

Private message send the author a private message

premium
radarsock 885:48
Originally posted by adamjackson
From AdamJackson via beermail: "Didnít like the Lindemans and wrote off the style. Had the Cantillon Faro in Brussels. I want a lot more of it." ISO!

Even while stealthily replying to OPs via beer mail, my thought somehow make it back to this board. I think the Cantillon Faro is draft only. I had it on cask at moeder lambic...2,30 Euro I think.
LOL. Yeah, Iím a real stinker. I just thought it was a good thing to add to the thread.

Are growlers allowed to be filled of the stuff?
9/30/2012 4:16:06 PM

premium
Haha. I reply to 5+ threads a day by messaging the OP. Itís probably annoying but it keeps things off-the record.

No, that bar they dont or at least wasnít tan option to me. They had a great selection but prices were much higher for bottles than I hoped.

9/30/2012 4:19:08 PM

premium
Haha. I reply to 5+ threads a day by messaging the OP. Itís probably annoying but it keeps things off-the record.

No, that bar they dont or at least wasnít tan option to me. They had a great selection but prices were much higher for bottles than I hoped.

Why do you want it off the record? Itís understandable, though.

And fuck. I may as well visit Cantillon to see whatís up. On a seperate note, Iíve got a hold of some California Common, another beer style Iíve yet to rate.
9/30/2012 4:28:26 PM

premium

And fuck. I may as well visit Cantillon to see whatís up. On a seperate note, Iíve got a hold of some California Common, another beer style Iíve yet to rate.

My work is based in amsterdam with an office in Gent Belgium. Usually, itís BOS to AMS then a train ride down to Gent via Brussels.

If youíre serious, let me know. Maybe we can time our trips. Brussels, Antwerp and Amsterdam. All great places for beer. Letís plan a trip.
9/30/2012 5:46:11 PM

premium

My work is based in amsterdam with an office in Gent Belgium. Usually, itís BOS to AMS then a train ride down to Gent via Brussels.

If youíre serious, let me know. Maybe we can time our trips. Brussels, Antwerp and Amsterdam. All great places for beer. Letís plan a trip.
This is officially the coolest thread in history. I guess Iím just going to keep it going until it gets nuked.

Yeah, a trip sounds like a lot of fun. Been meaning to get away. Iíve always wanted to hit Drankencentrale de Hopduvel in Gent.
9/30/2012 10:31:57 PM

TAR 2441:27
200? Thatís kooky talk! You are too slow of a ranker, I tell you. You need to be faster at the ranking.
9/30/2012 10:49:39 PM

premium
77ships 3592:107

This is officially the coolest thread in history. I guess Iím just going to keep it going until it gets nuked.

Yeah, a trip sounds like a lot of fun. Been meaning to get away. Iíve always wanted to hit Drankencentrale de Hopduvel in Gent.

Chez Moeder Lambic is considering having growlers in the future - not sure if it is a good idea to get a growler of Faro since it might explode that is why this stuff is draft only. For safety reasons they will possibly never do growlers of that stuff but who knows. De Cam Faro is about as close as you are going to get to a real bottled Faro taste wise - the fermented some of the sugar out of it - no artificial sweeter taste. 3F Faro is amazing stuff - if you visit the brewery or ever see it around. Wouldnít mind meeting if you are in Antwerpen or Brussels.
10/1/2012 6:46:43 AM

premium
ReggieDunlap 3025:142
Soooooo...19 to go now.
10/1/2012 8:40:43 PM

Home > Forums > Site News

Page 1 | 2
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.