RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
For Sale | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

3 Fonteinen Doesjel "blowout"

read 2338 times • 16 replies • posted 8/20/2012 10:28:32 AM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2

premium
pepsican 1438:46
random garbage

Private message Send the author a private message

DalzAle 1944:13
Originally posted by pepsiedcan
Odd circumstances on this one, but I put together a box for a customer and they no longer want it. Itís all packed up, ready to go:

5 x 3 Fonteinen Doesjel 750ml (2006, some have carbonation)

1 x 3 Fonteinen Schaerbeekse Kriek (2010?)

$190 retail + shipping normally.

I can offer up the box as it sits for $150 which should cover shipping just about anywhere in the US I can ship to. I really donít want to unpack it. If I donít get any offers by the end of the day I will just put it back on the shelf.

Wish I had some money to burn...
8/21/2012 6:18:16 AM

Private message send the author a private message

premium
madvike 2659:3
Must...resist...love...those beers....
8/21/2012 11:30:47 AM

premium
Originally posted by madvike
Must...buy...those...lovely...beers....
8/21/2012 11:52:35 AM

JAXSON 526:4
Iím curious on the site policy for selling beers...Iím all for it, but a post got nuked earlier today where the guy was selling a bunch of stuff basically at retail cost. Is the difference just that the OP here is a store owner? A licensing matter, or something?

By the way the 2006 Doesjel 750ml bottles are drinking great right now. All 3 Iíve opened in the last 6 months have been heavily carbonated, champagne-like even. All were musty and sweaty, awesome.
8/21/2012 11:58:10 AM

premium
smith4498 2980:20
Originally posted by JAXSON
Iím curious on the site policy for selling beers...Iím all for it, but a post got nuked earlier today where the guy was selling a bunch of stuff basically at retail cost. Is the difference just that the OP here is a store owner? A licensing matter, or something?

By the way the 2006 Doesjel 750ml bottles are drinking great right now. All 3 Iíve opened in the last 6 months have been heavily carbonated, champagne-like even. All were musty and sweaty, awesome.

Top of the For Sale forum

for sale
Breweriana, homebrew and other beer-related items sale. No offers of beer sales except through authorized retail channels.

8/21/2012 12:00:00 PM

premium
TheAlum 5530:10

Pepsican is selling as a licensed retailer. You can order your own stuff via Johnís Grocery of Iowa City, IA (The store he represents) in the same way.

The other post was an individual selling beer.

Pretty black and white.
8/21/2012 12:00:22 PM

JAXSON 526:4
Originally posted by TheAlum

Pepsican is selling as a licensed retailer. You can order your own stuff via Johnís Grocery of Iowa City, IA (The store he represents) in the same way.

The other post was an individual selling beer.

Pretty black and white.

Yep, thatís what I thought as I said, just wanted to confirm.
8/21/2012 12:02:09 PM

premium

Beer of the year for sure for me. Iíve probably drank 3 cases of it since we got it in. So damn good.

As for the other, as far as I know whatever Iím posting is cool. I work for a beer store that ships via fedex adult signature. I try to only post things that are of RB interest that we get in the store. Rare one offs, random locals, cantillon, stuff like that. I try not to spam. Also, I make absolutely zero dollars from doing it. No commission and Iím not one of the owners of the store unforutnately.

edit: everyone beat me to it. You can just order on our website too, but youíd have to call me and beermails are much easier plus I tend to give a discount when dealing with RB folks if you order enough.
8/21/2012 12:02:59 PM

GraniteSkunk 10
Let me know if it goes back on the shelf. Iíll be up in the Corridor early next week.
8/21/2012 2:44:11 PM

premium
This one should be done, waiting on payment. I will bump it back up and send out messages if things change.
8/22/2012 12:15:28 PM

Home > Forums > For Sale

Page 1 | 2
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers