6-bottle Shipper Across America BIF

read 3958 times • 69 replies •

Thread Frozen

RamyG4
beers 323 º places 3 º 16:35 Sun 6/2/2013

Ok so a couple of people still havenít messaged me. Iíll wait until tomorrow and then we can get things started, with whoever has sent me their info.

evilhead
20:40 Sun 6/2/2013

Cool idea, shame I missed it

ParkerDaniels
07:25 Tue 6/4/2013

Iím putting all the blame on my sisterís wedding for missing out on this. Next time.

bytemesis
beers 5584 º places 644 º 08:11 Tue 6/4/2013

Question: I will be on Vacation from June 26-July 6 and would prefer not to have a box sitting in front of the house in the sun for that time. Can we all agree to add "do not ship" dates to our information? Then when you get your box, you pick somebody who is able to receive.

BMart
beers 4 º places 4 º 09:53 Tue 6/4/2013

Originally posted by bytemesis
Question: I will be on Vacation from June 26-July 6 and would prefer not to have a box sitting in front of the house in the sun for that time. Can we all agree to add "do not ship" dates to our information? Then when you get your box, you pick somebody who is able to receive.

I think this is a good idea. Not sure how long this will actually drag out, but I have a week in September where Iím in the same boat.

TheRealBastard
beers 145 º places 12 º 10:22 Tue 6/4/2013

What is a BIF?

RamyG4
beers 323 º places 3 º 12:26 Tue 6/4/2013

BMart what week exactly? Iím waiting on info from 1 more person, then Iíll send the PDF to Ed5388 so he can get things started. Iíll also create a new thread with the official participant list and links to everyoneís cellar to make things easier.

BMart
beers 4 º places 4 º 13:34 Tue 6/4/2013

I will be on vacation from September 8th-14th.

BMart
beers 4 º places 4 º 09:56 Fri 6/7/2013

RamyG4, just curious if all info has been received and if this thing is in action now.

Alen
10:07 Fri 6/7/2013

Are we shipping the box as surprise to someone, as in we donít tell them we are shipping it to them? I know the contents are a surprise, but is the shipping itself a surprise? I prefer not, so that for example if Iím sending a package to person A, I can communicate and make sure heís home and not out of the country or something.

Trading Policy  

Until we can make beer come out of your monitor...

Beer2Buds
Send Beer Over The Net

Free signup now. Even out a trade, keep good vibes alive, say hi with a beer

View Beer Deliveries
New To Trading?
Mail Order Beer
 P  Most Wanted Beer