RateBeer

6-bottle Shipper Across America BIF

read 3889 times • 69 replies •

Thread Frozen

RamyG4
premium
beers 323 º places 3 º 10:33 Fri 6/7/2013

I sent a PDF of the list to Ed5388 yesterday, so this is in action. At some point during the weekend Iíll make a new thread with a list of participants and links to their cellars.

bytemesis
premium
beers 4747 º places 566 º 10:36 Fri 6/7/2013

Originally posted by Alen
Are we shipping the box as surprise to someone, as in we donít tell them we are shipping it to them? I know the contents are a surprise, but is the shipping itself a surprise? I prefer not, so that for example if Iím sending a package to person A, I can communicate and make sure heís home and not out of the country or something.

Agreed. It is summer vacation season and I think it would be good to contact your intended recipient before sending or this thing might drag through Christmas :)

Ed5388
premium
beers 2557 º places 64 º 12:10 Fri 6/7/2013

Ramy I got the email. Ill have the rest of the beers for the first recipient bought this weekend and will ship out most likely Wed or Thurs due to work. I'll contact the recipient before I ship to make sure that works for him! Cheers

Alen
19:52 Fri 6/7/2013

Originally posted by Ed5388
Ramy I got the email. Ill have the rest of the beers for the first recipient bought this weekend and will ship out most likely Wed or Thurs due to work. Iíll contact the recipient before I ship to make sure that works for him! Cheers

Yeee-hawwwww, andddd weíre offffffff

Ed5388
premium
beers 2557 º places 64 º 12:41 Sat 6/8/2013

Lets get this show in the road!! My recipients beers have been purchased. Packing tonight and shipping mid week due to work. Contact has also been made with him!

Cheers
Ed

Ed5388
premium
beers 2557 º places 64 º 11:27 Wed 6/12/2013

Bump

Shipping tomorrow

Trading Policy  

Until we can make beer come out of your monitor...

Beer2Buds
Send Beer Over The Net

Free signup now. Even out a trade, keep good vibes alive, say hi with a beer

View Beer Deliveries
New To Trading?
Mail Order Beer
 P  Most Wanted Beer