RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Beer Trade | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

Please only add substantive and/or positive replies. No unauthorized sales. More guidelines.

6-bottle Shipper Across America BIF

read 3750 times • 69 replies • posted 5/29/2013 4:49:54 PM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

premium
RamyG4 321:3
I sent a PDF of the list to Ed5388 yesterday, so this is in action. At some point during the weekend Iíll make a new thread with a list of participants and links to their cellars.
6/7/2013 10:33:06 AM

Private message send the author a private message

premium
bytemesis 3514:411
Originally posted by Alen
Are we shipping the box as surprise to someone, as in we donít tell them we are shipping it to them? I know the contents are a surprise, but is the shipping itself a surprise? I prefer not, so that for example if Iím sending a package to person A, I can communicate and make sure heís home and not out of the country or something.

Agreed. It is summer vacation season and I think it would be good to contact your intended recipient before sending or this thing might drag through Christmas :)
6/7/2013 10:36:24 AM

premium
Ed5388 2236:58
Ramy I got the email. Ill have the rest of the beers for the first recipient bought this weekend and will ship out most likely Wed or Thurs due to work. I'll contact the recipient before I ship to make sure that works for him! Cheers

6/7/2013 12:10:53 PM

Alen
Originally posted by Ed5388
Ramy I got the email. Ill have the rest of the beers for the first recipient bought this weekend and will ship out most likely Wed or Thurs due to work. Iíll contact the recipient before I ship to make sure that works for him! Cheers

Yeee-hawwwww, andddd weíre offffffff
6/7/2013 7:52:24 PM

premium
Lets get this show in the road!! My recipients beers have been purchased. Packing tonight and shipping mid week due to work. Contact has also been made with him!

Cheers
Ed
6/8/2013 12:41:04 PM

premium
Bump

Shipping tomorrow

6/12/2013 11:27:10 AM

Home > Forums > Beer Trade

Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Trading Policy  

Until we can make beer come out of your monitor...

Beer2Buds
Send Beer Over The Net

Free signup now. Even out a trade, keep good vibes alive, say hi with a beer

View Beer Deliveries
New To Trading?
Mail Order Beer
 P  Most Wanted Beer
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer