RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

All Cantillon & 3 Fonteinen pulled from Ebay

read 32301 times • 369 replies • posted 7/29/2012 3:36:36 PM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37

premium
radarsock 823:48
Originally posted by Alen
Originally posted by BBB63
Stop being haters and mind your own business.

A beer site... methinks most of us think it is our business.

Glad you can afford $200 for a beer, many of us can not.
You are coming off as a major league prick on this forum, just saying.

I can afford it (well barely), and youíre hating me for being able to afford it. So you go around ruining it for me, as well as others, to be able to buy it. That makes you a worse prick and a cunt at the same time.
All this talk of pricks and cunts is getting me excited!
8/3/2012 5:42:25 PM

Private message send the author a private message

premium
Alen
Originally posted by DocLock
I want ALL beer sales removed from eBay, and my understanding was that this was happening as we speak. When rare beers become an eBay commodity, just like rare toys or action figures or comic books, then the bottom-feeders come out of the woodwork, many of who have no respect or understanding of the beers they are selling, they do not work gainfully for a living, they just want to make a quick buck. These scumbags are the same people fighting kids in Toys-R-Us for the limited edition Hulk Hogan figure or the limited Matchbox car. These assholes, and those that choose to defend them, can fuck off as far as I am concerned. This is not capitalism. It is dickball.

WTF are you saying? To sum up everyone selling/buying on eBay as scumbags and bottom-feeders, youíre coming out as a major dick yourself. Most of us have a very good education and career AND the means to buy these things at inflated prices, as well as the capability to sell these things at inflated prices because another person like us is willing to PAY these inflated prices? Itís a well balanced system. Why is it giving you hemorrhoids?
8/3/2012 5:49:33 PM

premium
CheesedMan 555:12

I can afford it (well barely), and youíre hating me for being able to afford it. So you go around ruining it for me, as well as others, to be able to buy it. That makes you a worse prick and a cunt at the same time.

Nobody is hating you for this, and I seriously doubt they are jealous. Perhaps you should direct your ire at eBay who after years of not caring, suddenly decided to begin enforcing, or at least partially, enforcing their own corporate policy. Get over yourself, you really are coming off as self-important ass.
8/3/2012 5:50:44 PM

premium
Alen
Originally posted by daknole
Iím just confused as to why only some beer was pulled. Shouldnít this be an all or nothing deal?

that was my point few pages ago. If people are sore about the whole idea, then why are mostly high price selling beers being pulled off?
8/3/2012 5:50:54 PM

premium
Alen
Originally posted by TheAlum
Originally posted by daknole
Iím just confused as to why only some beer was pulled. Shouldnít this be an all or nothing deal?

Trying to stay out of this whole argument largely, but it sounds like many of the brewers who were removed have spearheaded or at least participated in the action of getting their beers removed.

part of the success and buzz/hype these breweries have gained IS because of the eBay listings.
8/3/2012 5:51:50 PM

premium
Alen
Originally posted by TheCheeseMan

Nobody is hating you for this, and I seriously doubt they are jealous. Perhaps you should direct your ire at eBay who after years of not caring, suddenly decided to begin enforcing, or at least partially, enforcing their own corporate policy. Get over yourself, you really are coming off as self-important ass.

How so? Explain how Iím coming off as self-important, when all Iím saying is that people should stay out of othersí business, and let them buy/sell as they want, because they can.
8/3/2012 5:56:14 PM

premium
CheesedMan 555:12
Originally posted by TheCheeseMan

How so? Explain how Iím coming off as self-important, when all Iím saying is that people should stay out of othersí business, and let them buy/sell as they want, because they can.

If you donít see how someone could come to that conclusion after what you have been posting, then I simply donít know what to tell you. You really ought to consider not assuming what peopleís true intents are in their opposition to eBay sales.
8/3/2012 6:03:14 PM

premium
radarsock 823:48
Shitstorms: always the best way to stay entertained on the net.
8/3/2012 6:06:42 PM

premium
blklab2007 1878:17
We may make 40 pages on this one.
8/3/2012 6:25:19 PM

premium
sloth 2399:46
bump!
8/3/2012 6:38:27 PM

Home > Forums > Beer Talk

Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers
add
Advanced Search
Add A Beer
Add A Brewer