RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Beer Travel | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

Amsterdam, Copenhagen, and Belgium in August

read 429 times • 7 replies • posted 7/1/2013 3:30:21 AM

Thread Frozen

mike12da 71:10
My first time to Europe! Iím American but living in Japan, and Iím taking a big beer trip this summer. Going to be in Amsterdam (July 31-August 4), Copenhagen (4-7), Belgium (7-16). Plan to hit up the best bars listed in each city, so if anyone is around and wants to grab a beer with me let me know! Hoping to travel around Belgium while Iím there, so even if youíre not in Brussels, hit me up. Would love to visit Fantome, Struise, and De Dolle.
Private message Send the author a private message

And if thereís anything I shouldnít miss in Amsterdam let me know.
7/2/2013 1:41:41 AM

Private message send the author a private message

BoBoChamp 5759:5
If you are heading to Ghent (Belgium) donít forget to visit De Hopduvel (www.dehopduvel.be). Iíll be very happy to guide you around.
7/2/2013 4:55:21 AM

premium
Benzai 8910:151
Might be able to join you for a beer on August 3rd in Amsterdam. A lot can change till then though, so nothing is sure yet. Also I might need a reminder a bit closer to that date.
7/2/2013 6:55:41 AM

premium
Borresteijn 4915:189
Wouldíve loved to meet up in Amsterdam and guide you around, but I leave for holiday myself when you arrive. Just check all the top places (Wildeman, Arendsnest, Beer Temple) and make sure you donít forget to visit Brouwerij ít IJ (must visit imo) and De Prael. Have some dinner with Belgian beers at De Zotte. You could visit Utrecht or Haarlem for a day as well, both are easy to reach by train from Amsterdam. Have fun!
7/2/2013 8:05:35 AM

premium
kraddel 3616:147
Pm me for ip trade(s) , tasting , and/ or a place to stay in antwerp .
7/2/2013 9:01:16 AM

Originally posted by Borresteijn
Wouldíve loved to meet up in Amsterdam and guide you around, but I leave for holiday myself when you arrive. Just check all the top places (Wildeman, Arendsnest, Beer Temple) and make sure you donít forget to visit Brouwerij ít IJ (must visit imo) and De Prael. Have some dinner with Belgian beers at De Zotte. You could visit Utrecht or Haarlem for a day as well, both are easy to reach by train from Amsterdam. Have fun!

Awesome, didnít know about Brouwerij ít IJ so Iíll check it out!
7/3/2013 10:05:44 PM

premium
Theis 13777:114
Remind me in the end of July...
I might be ready for a beer or two !!

Theis
7/3/2013 11:51:43 PM

Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.