Android app: issues (with fixes) and new stuff

Reads 1353 • Replies 30 • Started Wednesday, April 17, 2013 8:44:41 AM CT

Thread Frozen
 
JMerritt
beers 1940 º places 72 º 10:06 Wed 4/17/2013

Seems to be working ok for me so far. Running 1.5.3 v47

 
erickok
beers 5181 º places 238 º 11:58 Wed 4/17/2013

You need version 1.5.4. Should be in the Play Store now, I got the update myself.

 
SVD
beers 1317 º places 96 º 12:24 Wed 4/17/2013

nope it freezes when i try do open a beer.

 
douglas88
admin
beers 8149 º places 290 º 12:29 Wed 4/17/2013

Originally posted by SVD
nope it freezes when i try do open a beer.


I was able to download the app. But it did crash when I tried to look up a beer.

 
Beersiveknown
beers 4974 º places 164 º 12:54 Wed 4/17/2013

My update wasnít automatic but its working well. Photo upload from gallu crashed, sent error report

 
MiP
beers 15183 º places 20 º 13:35 Wed 4/17/2013

Originally posted by erickok
You need version 1.5.4. Should be in the Play Store now, I got the update myself.


That helped. For some reason I got 1.5.3 earlier today.

I lost my offline ratings, though. Any way of getting them back?
And now it crashes when I try to view a beer.

 
erickok
beers 5181 º places 238 º 23:11 Wed 4/17/2013

Iíve uploaded version 1.5.5 that should solve the crashing beer details screen. Could you check this out for me?

Originally posted by CapFlu
This available on Blackberry yet?

Sorry, I am not a BB developer, so I canít help you out here, Iím afraid.

Originally posted by Beersiveknown
My update wasnít automatic but its working well. Photo upload from gallu crashed, sent error report

Hmm, strange. What device do you use?

 
MiP
beers 15183 º places 20 º 00:38 Thu 4/18/2013

Originally posted by erickok
Iíve uploaded version 1.5.5 that should solve the crashing beer details screen. Could you check this out for me?


It works for me now with 1.5.5. Even the photo upload

 
Nightfall
beers 1306 º places 41 º 02:35 Thu 4/18/2013

Last update works great. The only problem I still have is that I canít see my Wants in My Cellar.

 
Whatup14
beers 1531 º places 200 º 05:08 Thu 4/18/2013

Originally posted by Nightfall
Last update works great. The only problem I still have is that I canít see my Wants in My Cellar.

Same thing for me.