Any updates ...

Reads 12382 • Replies 245 • Started Monday, May 4, 2015 4:57:14 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

BlackHaddock
beers 15351 º places 1044 º 14:11 Tue 5/19/2015

Originally posted by SarkyNorthener
Originally posted by BlackHaddock
Californian Update:

California is now level with Shropshire in my beer stats (211 each): my highest regions.

75 Different Californian breweries beers rated: up 10 since my arrival. Takes me to 1434 unique breweries, 96th in the global list: still well behind some well known British raters.

Reviewed and visited 2 brewpubs, 2 bars and 4 stores so far: plenty more to come.

Baby and daughter doing fine.

Grimsby lost playoff final.<*))))))><

Corrected it for you.

Cheers for reminding me; one young lad misses a penalty and we don’t go up, cruel game football.

<*))))))><

BlackHaddock
beers 15351 º places 1044 º 14:14 Tue 5/19/2015

Originally posted by RichTheVillan
Californian Update:

California is now level with Shropshire in my beer stats (211 each): my highest regions.

75 Different Californian breweries beers rated: up 10 since my arrival. Takes me to 1434 unique breweries, 96th in the global list: still well behind some well known British raters.

Reviewed and visited 2 brewpubs, 2 bars and 4 stores so far: plenty more to come.

<*))))))><

Order of importance Jezza?

Baby and daughter first every time, all the rest a very low second. However this is a beer site not a baby love in, so mentioned the beery stuff first.

<*))))))><

RichTheVillan
beers 10685 º places 101 º 14:18 Tue 5/19/2015

Californian Update:

<*))))))><

Order of importance Jezza?

Baby and daughter first every time, all the rest a very low second. However this is a beer site not a baby love in, so mentioned the beery stuff first.

<*))))))><

Haha I know Jez just on a wind up.

SarkyNorthener
beers 5200 º places 142 º 14:20 Tue 5/19/2015

Californian Update:

Corrected it for you.

Cheers for reminding me; one young lad misses a penalty and we don’t go up, cruel game football.

<*))))))><

I went through my own heartache at the same time as yours on Sunday afternoon. Wakefield trinity were winning 24 - 0 and cruising in the Challenge Cup and got beat 36 - 30 by a team from a lower division.

Fin
beers 17186 º places 1647 º 14:20 Tue 5/19/2015

Californian Update:

Corrected it for you.

<*))))))><

I did think of you Jezza when I saw that they’d missed out, commiserations mate. I really dislike penalties as a way to settle a fixture, we (Worcester City) got knocked out of the FA cup in December in the longest shoot out in the tournaments history 14-13 with 32 penalties taken, I was gutted, it was bloody tortuous and it meant for a very late return to Merton.

BlackHaddock
beers 15351 º places 1044 º 14:47 Tue 5/19/2015

Originally posted by Fin
Californian Update:

Corrected it for you.

<*))))))><

I did think of you Jezza when I saw that they’d missed out, commiserations mate. I really dislike penalties as a way to settle a fixture, we (Worcester City) got knocked out of the FA cup in December in the longest shoot out in the tournaments history 14-13 with 32 penalties taken, I was gutted, it was bloody tortuous and it meant for a very late return to Merton.

I rembember reading about it Fin.

We lost on penalties at Wembley the other year in tha FA Trophy, so we are use d to it now,

Bristol Rovers did finish second, so rightfully should have gone up, on the day however we were the better side but couldn’t convert our chances. That’s football.

<*))))))><

RichTheVillan
beers 10685 º places 101 º 12:12 Thu 5/21/2015

Crickets going well.

Gary
beers 2114 º places 4 º 12:17 Thu 5/21/2015

Crickets going well.
England were 4 for 30 or some shit earlier ...
350-6 is not a bad recovery .

RichTheVillan
beers 10685 º places 101 º 12:20 Thu 5/21/2015

Originally posted by Gary
Crickets going well.
England were 4 for 30 or some shit earlier ...
350-6 is not a bad recovery .

Yep feared the worst earlier, thought it was the start of a long hard summer.

Gary
beers 2114 º places 4 º 12:22 Thu 5/21/2015

Australia suck bro.