Any updates ...

Reads 12453 • Replies 245 • Started Monday, May 4, 2015 4:57:14 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40515 º places 1239 º 04:17 Fri 5/8/2015

Originally posted by harrisoni
Is 10.30 in the morning too early for a beer? Not in Franconia. Hummel Pils. What a perfect way to start the day. And with at least 4 more rates on tap. Love this place.

If you’re away on holiday there is no start time - ever been on a beer trip before Ian or you needing some reassurance today?

harrisoni
beers 25356 º places 68 º 05:54 Fri 5/8/2015

Well there is this protestant work ethic streak in me that makes me think I need to earn a beer. 40 minutes on a bicycle helps. Otherwise I am quite happy to do some rating mid morning. Hummel in Merkendorf is great. Even does 25cl pours to help the rating pace

Leighton
beers 33714 º places 1204 º 06:11 Fri 5/8/2015

You drink all day if you don’t start in the morning.

harrisoni
beers 25356 º places 68 º 06:55 Fri 5/8/2015

By the way Franconia is in stunning for today. Blue sky high fluffy clouds birds singing in the trees good beer and Germans being kind gracious and forgiving of my not being German nor speaking any German other than please and thank you. Zander filet in dill sauce is awesome. Not at all how you would expect a fresh water fish to taste.

Originally posted by harrisoni
By the way Franconia is in stunning for today. Blue sky high fluffy clouds birds singing in the trees good beer and Germans being kind gracious and forgiving of my not being German nor speaking any German other than please and thank you. Zander filet in dill sauce is awesome. Not at all how you would expect a fresh water fish to taste.

It is currently 05:45 here in California and it’s pissing it down. No bike ride for me today.

<*))))))><

Leighton
beers 33714 º places 1204 º 08:29 Fri 5/8/2015

Trying to figure out to do tonight. Might try to sneak over to Bethnal Green for a few bevvies before the missus finishes work.

Scopey
beers 24182 º places 727 º 08:39 Fri 5/8/2015

Originally posted by Leighton
Trying to figure out to do tonight. Might try to sneak over to Bethnal Green for a few bevvies before the missus finishes work.
Bevvies?? Attaboy....!

I don’t know weather to drink Belgian, Siren or Buxton tonight.

mR_fr0g
beers 29121 º places 44 º 11:15 Fri 5/8/2015

Originally posted by Leighton

Knew you wouldn’t be able to resist the new redchurch beer i added. ;-)

harrisoni
beers 25356 º places 68 º 11:26 Fri 5/8/2015

Originally posted by SarkyNorthener
I don’t know weather to drink Belgian, Siren or Buxton tonight.

I don’t know whether to drink Ganstaller Kellerbier, Spezial U or Schlenkerla Lagerbier tonight. Oh well I guess I will just have to drink them all.

That’s after I leave Griess and their Kellerbier and pass by Keesman for a Herren Pils on the way to a bath in my hotel.

Life is hard. I mean REALLY hard.