RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Metros > UK & Ireland | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

Are You Experienced?

read 171 times • 3 replies • posted 6/21/2013 2:01:23 PM

Thread Frozen

premium
madmitch76 15073:137
Shame you canít attach a sound file to a thread or Jimi would be wailing all over this!

So found myself at Stratford Stn with 15 mins to go to my train (which are half hourly this time of night). The sensible thing to do would have been to chill on the platform waiting for the train. Those of you who know me wonít be too surprised too hear I made a bee line for Tap East.

Long story short - I spent no more than 3 mins in Tap East - necked half a pint of IPA in less than a minute and (sensibly) rated it. Yep caught my train too.

I enjoyed the beer. Yes I would have preferred more time with it but hey ho.

5 years ago I donít think I could have got a sensible rating but now it was really no problem.

So my question is - do you have to be experienced to enjoy a quickie?
Private message Send the author a private message

tommann 2715:13
Most of my rating is done from the first two or three swigs. Then I sit back and enjoy. It works for me.
6/21/2013 2:23:16 PM

Private message send the author a private message

premium
SarkyNorthener 1953:81
Originally posted by tommann
Most of my rating is done from the first two or three swigs. Then I sit back and enjoy. It works for me.

Same here, if my ratings are going to be useless, I may as well get it out of the way and enjoy the beer.
6/21/2013 2:30:17 PM

premium
cgarvieuk 14287:150
yeah im a master of the in and out
6/21/2013 4:05:00 PM

Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer