Are You Experienced?

Reads 225 • Replies 3 • Started Friday, June 21, 2013 2:01:23 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

madmitch76
beers 36920 º places 240 º 14:01 Fri 6/21/2013

Shame you can’t attach a sound file to a thread or Jimi would be wailing all over this!

So found myself at Stratford Stn with 15 mins to go to my train (which are half hourly this time of night). The sensible thing to do would have been to chill on the platform waiting for the train. Those of you who know me won’t be too surprised too hear I made a bee line for Tap East.

Long story short - I spent no more than 3 mins in Tap East - necked half a pint of IPA in less than a minute and (sensibly) rated it. Yep caught my train too.

I enjoyed the beer. Yes I would have preferred more time with it but hey ho.

5 years ago I don’t think I could have got a sensible rating but now it was really no problem.

So my question is - do you have to be experienced to enjoy a quickie?

tommann
beers 7123 º places 33 º 14:23 Fri 6/21/2013

Most of my rating is done from the first two or three swigs. Then I sit back and enjoy. It works for me.

SarkyNorthener
beers 5200 º places 142 º 14:30 Fri 6/21/2013

Originally posted by tommann
Most of my rating is done from the first two or three swigs. Then I sit back and enjoy. It works for me.

Same here, if my ratings are going to be useless, I may as well get it out of the way and enjoy the beer.

cgarvieuk
beers 37620 º places 457 º 16:05 Fri 6/21/2013

yeah im a master of the in and out