RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Metros > Chicago | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

Around da Town: July/August

read 8353 times • 183 replies • posted 7/2/2012 9:48:44 PM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19

premium
TheAlum 5672:10
Originally posted by Dunt
Originally posted by NobleSquirrel
Originally posted by TheAlum
Eugene with Coffee changed to Coffee Eugene.

On TAP now at Revo it appears. Sounds like a full batch??

Yep, full batch. There are also plans for bottling of it in the future.

Coffee Eugene to be bottle? Very nice! Plan on heading over for a few glasses after work

I think itís only at brewpub for now..

Kedzie taplist is stacked.. probably because itís "the road less travelled".. not coincidentally, I love going to the Kedzie location now (and the free parking associated with it)
8/2/2012 12:29:08 PM

Private message send the author a private message

premium
Dunt 283:
Originally posted by NobleSquirrel
Eugene with Coffee changed to Coffee Eugene.

On TAP now at Revo it appears. Sounds like a full batch??

Yep, full batch. There are also plans for bottling of it in the future.

Ya, checked the website earlier to see if it was at both. I think I still prefer the brewpub, but I havent been over to Kedzie since the opening party so I dont know what renovations theyíve made to it.

Coffee Eugene to be bottle? Very nice! Plan on heading over for a few glasses after work

I think itís only at brewpub for now..

Kedzie taplist is stacked.. probably because itís "the road less travelled".. not coincidentally, I love going to the Kedzie location now (and the free parking associated with it)
8/2/2012 12:37:30 PM

Tooch4321 11:
Does anyone know the hours for the Kedzie location? Iím thinking about popping in the later tonight...
8/2/2012 12:48:46 PM

premium
Dunt 283:
Why arent my posts showing?
8/2/2012 1:00:14 PM

premium
Why arent my posts showing?

Think you arenít scrolling all the way to the bottom within the window when you respond.

I see you posting within the quoted text, fwiw.

8/2/2012 1:08:31 PM

DrnkMcDermott 2790:89
Iím hitting the debut of Hopothesis Brewing thiis evening, 6:00 at the Beer Bistro, 1061 West Madison Street. ( http://www.hopothesis.com/). Hopefully will come away with enough info to confirm it is yet ANOTHER new brewer in this town, and that tap will be showing up elsewhere.
8/2/2012 1:47:35 PM

premium
BBB63 6011:137
Originally posted by DrnkMcDermott
Iím hitting the debut of Hopothesis Brewing thiis evening, 6:00 at the Beer Bistro, 1061 West Madison Street. ( http://www.hopothesis.com/). Hopefully will come away with enough info to confirm it is yet ANOTHER new brewer in this town, and that tap will be showing up elsewhere.

I had it... well it was okay. 1st batch so will hold reservations.

Let me know if and when this is in the database.
8/2/2012 7:52:39 PM

premium

We actually need all the info you can get, Mark. Their online presence is nothing, sadly.
8/2/2012 7:59:35 PM

premium
BBB63 6011:137
Originally posted by BBB63

Mark entered the beer as a "contract" or "gypsy beer" brewed at Minhas Craft Brewery so I will enter my review also.
8/2/2012 10:00:14 PM

premium

Mark entered the beer as a "contract" or "gypsy beer" brewed at Minhas Craft Brewery so I will enter my review also.

Aye. Thank you, guys.
8/3/2012 6:18:52 AM

Home > Forums > Chicago

Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers
add
Advanced Search
Add A Beer
Add A Brewer