RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Beer Trade | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

Please only add substantive and/or positive replies. No unauthorized sales. More guidelines.

Avery Barrel Aged Series

read 1409 times • 18 replies • posted 7/31/2012 9:10:38 PM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2

stumpyiliz 216:7
what would you expect for trade for one complete set of the Avery Brewing barrel aged limited and annual release set?

here is what it would be:

brabant
sui
Black Tot
depuceleuse
quinquepartite
margarete (traded for a PVW Dark Lord when it first came out)
dihos dactylion
meretrix
immitis
muscat díamour
recoulte sauvage
oud floris

Annual - First year release Rumpkin
Annual - First year release Uncle Jacob (better than goose Island BCS)

I am just wondering what you would expect to haul in for a complete set like this? dollar for dollar it would be around 155$.

TIA
Private message Send the author a private message

SPDickerman 991:90
Originally posted by stumpyiliz
what would you expect for trade for one complete set of the Avery Brewing barrel aged limited and annual release set?

brabant
sui
Black Tot
depuceleuse
quinquepartite
dihos dactylion
meretrix
immitis
muscat díamour
recoulte sauvage
oud floris

I am just wondering what you would expect to haul in for a complete set like this? dollar for dollar it would be around 155$.

TIA

wait, so which are the Avery Barrel beers? I know Rumpkin and Uncle Jacobís are, but are the others? Iíve never heard of them.
7/31/2012 10:46:20 PM

Private message send the author a private message

The other beers up for trade were brewery release only. they range from Rum barrel aged stout, to wild brett and fruit beer, to sour beers aged in wine barrels and the best bourbon barrel sour cherry stout aged beer ever.
7/31/2012 10:49:51 PM

Opinions are abundant. The hype of bcs is hype. Sure there are more ratings for bcs, which i drank and thought was the best bba stout, till i drank an uncle jacob stout. I wonít waste any more dollars aquiring bcs. Iíll save my pennies for the next uncle jacob release .
8/1/2012 5:52:35 AM

TooManyBeers 1:
I can assure you stumpy likes the Uncle A LOT! He was suppose to sell me a sixer from the release we went to, but when I contacted him twice about it I never heard a peep. At least I was able to get more around town since I over traded.

Averyís barrel aged program is pretty impressive.
8/1/2012 6:38:39 AM

premium
CLevar 13
I figure you can get 155 bucks worth of beer you are happy with, so long as the other dude is happy with 155 bucks of Avery barrel aged beers.
8/1/2012 6:58:47 AM

radarsock 1003:50

brabant
sui
Black Tot
depuceleuse
quinquepartite
dihos dactylion
meretrix
immitis
muscat díamour
recoulte sauvage
oud floris

TIA

Considering I only like few of the Avery Barrel Aged beers, I think Iíll pass on the offering. Unless, of course, youíd like to make a deal with specific Avery Barrel Aged beers?
8/1/2012 7:10:58 AM

Figure I will make a trade before singling them out. A collection like this needs to go to someone who really wants it. Time will tell.

Toomanybeers, sorry for never getting back at you, but yes I love that Uncle Jacob. If you want more, there is tons still around boulder I can direct you to.
8/1/2012 6:01:28 PM

chardlogic
I can tell you that I am most definitely interested in something like this, only question is what could I even put up to haul this trade in. I live in South FL, so I can put up some CCB, but this trade would have to be spaced out over some time if we were to make this happen.
8/1/2012 7:40:06 PM

premium
TheBeerSommelier
Figure I will make a trade before singling them out. A collection like this needs to go to someone who really wants it. Time will tell.

Toomanybeers, sorry for never getting back at you, but yes I love that Uncle Jacob. If you want more, there is tons still around boulder I can direct you to.

How much is the Uncle Jacob? Iíd love to trade for a few of them, if theyíre still on the shelf around you.

And FWIW, Iíve had more than one of the Avery sours and IMO, theyíre fabulous. And theyíre not cheap, at close to $10 each, or so. So the OPís estimate for them all isnít off at all.
8/1/2012 7:58:01 PM

radarsock 1003:50
youíre only trading the whole series in its complete format? in that case, are you looking for someone who canít get any Avery whatsoever in their area? iím still trying to figure out if youíre doing that, or if youíre trying to complete someone elseís Avery barrel series collection who already has a few bottles to the series but not everything.

8/1/2012 8:19:26 PM

Home > Forums > Beer Trade

Page 1 | 2

Trading Policy  

Until we can make beer come out of your monitor...

Beer2Buds
Send Beer Over The Net

Free signup now. Even out a trade, keep good vibes alive, say hi with a beer

View Beer Deliveries
New To Trading?
Mail Order Beer
 P  Most Wanted Beer
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer