RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Non-US | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

BBF spanish RateBeerians meeting??

read 1176 times • 16 replies • posted 2/17/2013 5:51:49 PM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2

premium
Lowenbrau 1982:204
I was wondering, since many of us, spanish beer-geeks will be attending BBF Barcelona Beer Festival 2013, next march, so maybe we can meet and share a few ones.
This year i can only attend on sunday 10th (the whole day fyi), but it would be great to get to know each others. I know teddybeer is not going, a pity, but probably some of you will.

If you are interested just let me know.

Cheers.

Private message Send the author a private message

premium
chriso 7396:383
Wish I could be there but the dates don’t work for me. A beer hunting trip to Spain is well overdue though.
2/18/2013 4:13:07 AM

Private message send the author a private message

premium
Travlr 12286:1564
I’ll be at the festival for at leas tone day, not sure which. I’m interested in getting otgether with the group. I only know the dirty words in Spanish, though. I know clean words in Italian, if that helps.
2/18/2013 5:28:23 AM

premium
teddybeer 2244:57
Originally posted by LowenbrauI know teddybeer is not going, a pity, but probably some of you will.

Unfortunately
2/18/2013 6:56:36 AM

premium
chriso 7396:383
Originally posted by Travlr
I’ll be at the festival for at leas tone day, not sure which. I’m interested in getting otgether with the group. I only know the dirty words in Spanish, though. I know clean words in Italian, if that helps.

No surprise that RB’s consumate globetrotter will be there!
2/18/2013 7:02:04 AM

premium

Travlr, i´ll be there the whole sunday, march 10th. This year i can only stay for one day. So if you happen to be there by sunday just let me know. We´ll be with "Braulio", our monkey, so we´ll be easy to identify.

Here you can see Braulio, in BBF previous edition: http://www.mediumhotelesblog.com/index.php/barcelona/15-fiestas-de-barcelona/152-un-evento-unico-para-amantes-de-la-cerveza?lang=es

Cheers.
2/18/2013 7:48:24 AM

premium
andrepintado 1471:84
Hi!

Would love to go, but can’t make it. Still, for those of you who are willing to try some portuguese/spanish micros, there will be a fest called "ArtBeerFest" in Caminha, Portugal (just next to Galicia, Spain).

It will be in July: http://www.facebook.com/artbeerfest.caminha?group_id=0

They’re trying to make it big, they’re still gathering microbrewers as we speak.

I’ll be there for sure!

Cheers,
André
2/20/2013 8:08:18 AM

premium
Hi André. Caminha is not very far from where i live, in NW Spain. Maybe i can drop myself by there... but this same weekend there´s also Homebrewer´s festival in Asturias. Fortunatelly yours is 4 days-long, so i still have a chance to do both.
2/20/2013 8:24:54 AM

premium
andrepintado 1471:84
Ok nice! We’ll meet overthere for sure! Saludos!
2/21/2013 1:53:09 AM

premium
BRW 1069:46
I’ll be there, so if anyone wants to share a beer and beer talk, just shout out loud BRW! and I’ll meet you.
2/21/2013 2:44:36 AM

premium
Travlr 12286:1564
Originally posted by chriso

No surprise that RB’s consumate globetrotter will be there!
Somebody has to do it!
2/21/2013 4:27:56 AM

Home > Forums > Non-US

Page 1 | 2
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback