BBF spanish RateBeerians meeting??

read 1296 times • 16 replies •

Thread Frozen
 
Travlr
beers 18650 º places 2222 º 04:30 Thu 2/21/2013

Originally posted by Lowenbrau
Originally posted by Travlr
I値l be at the festival for at leas tone day, not sure which. I知 interested in getting otgether with the group. I only know the dirty words in Spanish, though. I know clean words in Italian, if that helps.


Travlr, iエll be there the whole sunday, march 10th. This year i can only stay for one day. So if you happen to be there by sunday just let me know. Weエll be with "Braulio", our monkey, so weエll be easy to identify.

Here you can see Braulio, in BBF previous edition: http://www.mediumhotelesblog.com/index.php/barcelona/15-fiestas-de-barcelona/152-un-evento-unico-para-amantes-de-la-cerveza?lang=es

Cheers.

Nice! I had me some hot monkey love in Baltimore last week!
http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/olivers-hot-monkey-love-heaven-hill-barrel/169887/

I値l do some trip planning next week and figure out when I値l be where. See everyone there!

 
Lowenbrau
beers 2861 º places 276 º 08:13 Thu 2/21/2013

Originally posted by Travlr
I値l do some trip planning next week and figure out when I値l be where. See everyone there!


Ok, i hope we can meet there!

BWR, if you see Braulio, the monkey, heエll be with me! donエt hesitate to introduce yourself.

 
Travlr
beers 18650 º places 2222 º 16:48 Thu 2/21/2013

Originally posted by Lowenbrau
Originally posted by Travlr
I値l be at the festival for at leas tone day, not sure which. I知 interested in getting otgether with the group. I only know the dirty words in Spanish, though. I know clean words in Italian, if that helps.


Travlr, iエll be there the whole sunday, march 10th. This year i can only stay for one day. So if you happen to be there by sunday just let me know. Weエll be with "Braulio", our monkey, so weエll be easy to identify.

Here you can see Braulio, in BBF previous edition: http://www.mediumhotelesblog.com/index.php/barcelona/15-fiestas-de-barcelona/152-un-evento-unico-para-amantes-de-la-cerveza?lang=es

Cheers.

Nice! I had me some hot monkey love in Baltimore last week!
http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/olivers-hot-monkey-love-heaven-hill-barrel/169887/

I値l do some trip planning next week and figure out when I値l be where. See everyone there!

 
Lowenbrau
beers 2861 º places 276 º 07:13 Thu 3/7/2013

Ok, BBF 2013 starts tomorrow!! Enjoy your visit and hope some of us can meet there.

Cheers.

 
ChicagoIpaGuy
16:57 Fri 3/8/2013

I知 in Granada, Spain. Are there any good craft beer options by me?

 
Lowenbrau
beers 2861 º places 276 º 07:42 Sat 3/9/2013

Originally posted by ChicagoIpaGuy
I知 in Granada, Spain. Are there any good craft beer options by me?


Try this place:
http://www.ratebeer.com/p/dakota-granada/31164/