RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

Beatification B5

read 2391 times • 19 replies • posted 3/2/2012 1:02:15 PM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2

premium
levifunk 12:
From their FB:
Happy Friday, everyone! We have all worked really hard this week (year) and you probably have, too. So letís talk about our next batch of Beatification to end the week on a high note! With this next batch, which would have been Batch 5, we have changed the way we are "tracking" it by replacing the Batch # with the actual Bottling Date. This batch, bottled on January 10, 2012 (pictured below), will be released at our Brewpub in Downtown Santa Rosa on Friday March 30th when we open at 11am! Normally we do not release production numbers, particularly with small-batch releases, but Vinnie and I have decided to make an exception this time. We made about 1,000 cases of this batch. Although it is 20 times more beer than Batch 4 (you know, the one that ran out in 15 minutes!), we have decided to make this a Brewpub ONLY release. Beatification has really become one of our in-house specialty beers and we plan to keep it that way, at least for now. There will be a 6 bottle limit per person, and the price will remain the same. We bottled ALL of it (so no draft), but there will be plenty of chilled bottles for your enjoyment at the pub! And we have no idea how long it will last- the crystal ball is out for repairs! Thank you, in advance, for respecting our wishes and not reselling this beer to anyone for any reason. But feel free to share as much as you are willing!

Notice the "Bottled On" date instead of Batch #. Now that I have this open bottle of Beatification, itís Friday, and itís been a very long week, I am signing off!
Private message Send the author a private message

premium
levifunk 12:
ISO: Santa Rosa mule or trader!
3/2/2012 1:02:57 PM

Private message send the author a private message

premium
GT2 8284:576
I donít get how there is a 6 bottle limit if itís only for sale on site. Are they going to log your name in somewhere and you can only order it from the bottle list 6 times?
3/2/2012 1:04:04 PM

premium
admin
joet 2138:90
Originally posted by GT2
I donít get how there is a 6 bottle limit if itís only for sale on site. Are they going to log your name in somewhere and you can only order it from the bottle list 6 times?

The line will be long enough you will only be able to order once -- if youíre incredibly lucky.
3/2/2012 1:05:53 PM

premium
GT2 8284:576
Originally posted by joet
Originally posted by GT2

The line will be long enough you will only be able to order once -- if youíre incredibly lucky.

Right...but there are no bottles to go correct? Itís going to be on the vintage list only if Iím reading it right.
3/2/2012 1:07:49 PM

premium
FlacoAlto 3759:17
Originally posted by GT2

It is a brewpub only release, but doesnít say it is only for onsite consumption
3/2/2012 1:09:40 PM

premium
pepsican 1440:46
2000+ people will line up for this?
3/2/2012 1:11:08 PM

premium
kmweaver 3206:116
Originally posted by GT2
Originally posted by joet
Originally posted by GT2

Right...but there are no bottles to go correct? Itís going to be on the vintage list only if Iím reading it right.

Iím all-but-absolutely certain there will be bottles to go. The mention of cold bottles available was likely just to emphasize that it will be available to enjoy in-house as well, since there wonít be any on draft.

Time to go into hiding. See everyone in April!

(Way too busy to deal with trades right now, save for the two folks I already owe.)
3/2/2012 1:11:56 PM

premium
levifunk 12:
Originally posted by pepsiedcan

Maybe, or it might go through the weekend?
3/2/2012 1:20:08 PM

xmarcnolanx 929:1
Paging.... Um, me!
3/2/2012 1:23:47 PM

premium
admin
joet 2138:90
Originally posted by pepsiedcan

20 x 15 minutes = 5 hours