RateBeer

Beer about town: London

read 12900 times • 228 replies •

Thread Frozen
 
Leighton
premium
beers 14351 º places 726 º 08:22 Tue 5/14/2013

Anyone know where I can find some Belleville?

 
chriso
premium
beers 7513 º places 467 º 10:20 Tue 5/14/2013

Originally posted by Leighton
Anyone know where I can find some Belleville?

I bagged all 4 we have on site at Battersea BF & Iíve since seen some, or all, at Egham & Wansdsworth festivals. From their website it seems they have two more beers - Northcote Blonde & Spring Break - which Iíve not seen. Iíve never seen any Belleville beers in any pubs. From their Twitter feed it looks like bottles are available at Oddbins Clapham. Also, from Ed Kingís ratings it seems he picked them up from a deli on Northcote Road. If you are looking for cask, Eagle Ale House is probably your best bet as itís near the brewery.

 
Leighton
premium
beers 14351 º places 726 º 12:10 Wed 5/15/2013

Originally posted by chriso
Originally posted by Leighton
Anyone know where I can find some Belleville?

I bagged all 4 we have on site at Battersea BF & Iíve since seen some, or all, at Egham & Wansdsworth festivals. From their website it seems they have two more beers - Northcote Blonde & Spring Break - which Iíve not seen. Iíve never seen any Belleville beers in any pubs. From their Twitter feed it looks like bottles are available at Oddbins Clapham. Also, from Ed Kingís ratings it seems he picked them up from a deli on Northcote Road. If you are looking for cask, Eagle Ale House is probably your best bet as itís near the brewery.


Thanks, Chris. I found two tonight at Oddbins London Bridge - the Thames Surfer and the Bronwstone something.

 
harrisoni
premium
beers 15317 º places 27 º 13:04 Wed 5/15/2013

Oddbins London Bridge is specialising in London brewery beers now according to the bloke I spoke to last time I was in there. I got a couple of good hauls of stuff last 2 times Iíve been in.

 
FrumptyDumpty
03:23 Thu 5/16/2013

Spoke to Clapton hart today and they confirmed they had gas issues which stop them from serving the birthday choc mint stout (Leighton must have a way with words). They are going to put it back on today.

 
Leighton
premium
beers 14351 º places 726 º 04:10 Thu 5/16/2013

Originally posted by FrumptyDumpty



Spoke to Clapton hart today and they confirmed they had gas issues which stop them from serving the birthday choc mint stout (Leighton must have a way with words). They are going to put it back on today.







Thankfully it was a young woman with whom I spoke and, well, she really didnít stand a chance once I turned on the charm. Had it been a dude, Iím not sure my winks and smiles would have had the same effect (but you never know!).

Also, glad to hear some more folks will have the chance to try the mint choc stout - it was a really nice beer.

 
Theydon_Bois
premium
beers 12865 º places 853 º 04:26 Thu 5/16/2013

Ryan - send your beer to west and central London - east is a right royal pain in the bollocks !!!

 
FrumptyDumpty
04:55 Thu 5/16/2013

we are doing local deliveries today to 5 bells in wickingham (i think?), rose and crown in sandhurst and reading ale house. That is just standards though as the locals might not want a 11.4 choc mint stout.

 
Theydon_Bois
premium
beers 12865 º places 853 º 05:00 Thu 5/16/2013

Originally posted by FrumptyDumpty
we are doing local deliveries today to 5 bells in wickingham (i think?), rose and crown in sandhurst and reading ale house. That is just standards though as the locals might not want a 11.4 choc mint stout.


Bloody locals

Send one to my local, the Half Moon in Windlesham, Iíll get through it in a few weeks

 
FrumptyDumpty
05:12 Thu 5/16/2013

Tell em to place an order. Thats all it takes.