Beer shops in Copenhagen...

Reads 1865 • Replies 19 • Started Saturday, June 7, 2014 11:57:41 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

GlasgowTAD
beers 2015 º places 38 º 11:57 Sat 6/7/2014

I will be in Copenhagen for a few days at the end of the month before going to Roskilde and wanted to make the most of my time there by acquiring some good beer.

I have done some research and found that Kihoskh, Olbutikken and the Mikkeller & Friends shop are good places to hit for some of that elusive beer which is unobtainable in Scotland (apart from some online retailers of course, but it’s more fun strolling around a beer shop right?)

I was particularly keen on find a bottle of Imperial Biscotti Break and thought that it may be available somewhere in Copenhagen, any advice?

Also, compared to Olbutikken Kihoskh appears to have a much smaller selection on their website - is the Kihoskh website an accurate reflection of what’s in the shop?

Any help, advice and tips would be much appreciated!

Desverger
beers 29281 º places 383 º 13:48 Sat 6/7/2014

BarleyWine and Fish & Beer are well worth visiting, especially the former which is pretty central based. Not noticed Biscotti Break in a bottle shop recently, but has been on tap at Fermentoren over the last couple of months :)

GlasgowTAD
beers 2015 º places 38 º 14:55 Sat 6/7/2014

Thanks, I shall put them on my list too! Fish & Beer is a bit out of the way I hear? Is it in Amager island?

Kihoskh and ølbutikken are within 500 M and very central.

GlasgowTAD
beers 2015 º places 38 º 15:27 Sat 6/7/2014

Hows the cellar in Kihoskh? Ive read quite a lot about it but it remains a mystery mainly.

Desverger
beers 29281 º places 383 º 15:33 Sat 6/7/2014

Originally posted by GlasgowTAD
Thanks, I shall put them on my list too! Fish & Beer is a bit out of the way I hear? Is it in Amager island?

Yeah, its south/Amager so if your not local it is abit out of the way if your staying central, but very rewarding to visit, and very much overlooked i feel.

GlasgowTAD
beers 2015 º places 38 º 15:43 Sat 6/7/2014

Cool, I will be there for a few days and will try to get to it since it seems like worthwhile visit.

konstifik
beers 573 º places 37 º 02:53 Sun 6/8/2014

Just ask to go down to the cellar at Kihoskh and they will let you down there.

MrHangover
beers 4691 º places 75 º 04:10 Sun 6/8/2014

Hows the cellar in Kihoskh? Ive read quite a lot about it but it remains a mystery mainly.

whenever one enters the cellar, he or she needs to sign a declaration of secrecy, so that none of it’s mysteries shall be reveiled to the public.. I can tell you this.. :IT’S FUCKING EPIC!!

yespr
beers 55595 º places 43 º 11:57 Sun 6/8/2014

Originally posted by Desverger
BarleyWine and Fish & Beer are well worth visiting, especially the former which is pretty central based. Not noticed Biscotti Break in a bottle shop recently, but has been on tap at Fermentoren over the last couple of months :)

On tap today, 8th of June

/Jesper

GlasgowTAD
beers 2015 º places 38 º 12:40 Sun 6/8/2014

Now I’m even more intrigued!

Originally posted by MrHangover

whenever one enters the cellar, he or she needs to sign a declaration of secrecy, so that none of it’s mysteries shall be reveiled to the public.. I can tell you this.. :IT’S FUCKING EPIC!!